Oops .

I laughed here and there during our conversation. He always smiled but sometimes gave me this "what the hell" look. It was cute. He didn't know I could be such a goofball. I guess I got too comfortable.

Zachary Reede. Aquarius. Owns an architecture company called Dream Heights. He has connections, a lot because celebrities want him specifically to design things for him. 6'3. Loves to play football and loves to draw, like me. A really down to Earth guy. Very sweet. Loves cheese. Bleh! I can't have too much cheese. His parents are divorced. Yet they still manage to have a healthy relationship, because they share a son. That's very lucky for him. He can be funny, but is such a cornball. His cockiness sure comes out randomly. Guys. So, I can now say I know him right? I don't need to know his whole life in one day.

I looked at my watch. 1:30. Wow, we've been talking for about an hour.

"Okay, it's time for healthy food now." I looked at him getting up from the chair.
He looked confused. "I just ate an hour ago.."
I smiled. "No, this is a small snack promise."
He shook his head smiling. "Great. Now I'll be fat."

I laughed and took out an apple from the basket. I diced it up into 6 pieces. Then I took out peanut butter. If you guys must know apples help your body develop resistance against infections and peanut butter is protein. To me, a cold is in an infection.

"What the hell are you doing?" He looked completely lost of why I spread peanut butter onto the slices.
"Apples fight infections and peanut butter is protein. You will eat it. Plus it taste good."
"You are beyond weird.." He answered quietly.

I took a plate and set the apples with peanut butter on them, then slide it towards him. He looked at it then at me unsure if he should eat it. I gestured my hand to the plate and took a bite. He made these weird faces and I covered my mouth giggling. I went into his fridge and took out my favorite fruits, strawberries and pineapples.

"This isn't half bad..are you planning on giving me that also?" He pointed at the fruits in my hand.
"Oh no this is for me." I smiled.
"And what does strawberries and pineapples do?" He asked curiously.
"Strawberries fight against cancer and aging, pineapples fight arthritis."
"Smart one aren't you?" He mused.
"Always had been. Exactly why I'm in the medical field." I winked. I don't know why I just did that. He stared at me.

Slowly he ate another slice. I watched as it crumbled in his mouth and how he licked the peanut butter off the corner of his lips. I stared then realized what he was doing. Teasing me.

So, I leaned over the counter diced up the pineapples and set a few strawberries down. I took my fork and stabbed the pineapples slowly. I took the whole bite and the juices ran down my lips to my chin. His mouth dropped open as he stared. I then took a strawberry and bit it the same way I did to the pineapple and let those juices fall as well. I took my index finger and wiped away the moist spots on my chin then sucked it. Zac was still gazing. I smiled promptly and waited for him.

That's right bitch, two can play that game.

"Something wrong?" I asked innocently.
"Yes, I'm still hungry." He answered huskily.
"For what?"
"You."

Shit. I must have blushed so hard that he beamed with a smile. I straightened myself up nervously and finished eating the fruits.

"You're adorable when you blush. I'm not sure why I make you nervous though.." He said darkly.

I ignored him and kept chewing. He then got up and took our plates to put it in the sink. I felt his presence approaching beside me so I tried not to look as awkward. He tapped my shoulder and I looked up.

"Yeah?" I breathed out.

He pulled one of my hair strings behind my ear so it wasn't blocking my face. His fingers lightly brushed my cheek and set my skin boiling.