Another Day .

"Geez! Are you trying to kill me?!" I was not only scared, but now upset.
"Relax," Relax? Is she forreal? "I'm only going 70!" Sasha replied mocking my tone.

I swear if she wasn't my best friend I'd be calling 911.

"Drop down 15 miles before you kill us both!" I was now gripping my seat for support from her quick turns. She started laughing at my reaction. I don't see how this is funny. I want to actually live to see my unborn kids grow up while my fantasy husband is slaying me at night. I glare at Sasha in warning & she just sighed understanding the look. I felt the speed reduce because my hair wasn't flying all over the place.

"There, happy?"
"Yes" I replied with a grin on my face. She just rolled her eyes.

We were on our way back to our house. Yes our house. I made a promise to her that once I get a house she would be living with me. Best friends forever right? She lives on the top & I live on the bottom. The house isn't huge but it perfect for us. I liked watching her drive for some reason. She seems so focused on the road that half the time she doesn't even realize I watch her. Sasha had such a feline look to her. Her long blonde curls were soft & flowed endlessly in the breeze. She had a caramel skin color with dark brown chinky eyes. Sasha almost had an Asian look to her. Her body had a slim thick shape. She was always a skinny girl but these past few years she slowly gained thick legs. Her lips were plump, as if she was stung by a bee. I would make fun of her calling her fish sticks. Suddenly I remembered a memory of us laughing ridiculously at each other & began to giggle looking out the window.

"Lea, you either need help with your random laughing or start telling me whenever you have a memory that is so funny", she looked at me for a quick second then shook her head smiling.

"Oh I see.." She continued with a smirk on her face. This was no ordinary face. The face she made was the one we made up, it meant I want the d. Why on earth would she think that I want sex right now?!

I immediately stopped laughing & answered her saying "I wasn't even thinking that, nasty. I was just remembering the time where we were laughing at each other cause of that bet".

"A bet that you lost", she started laughing again remembering the memory.
"Did not!"
"Did too! All you had to do was wink at the dude but you was a punk!"
"Yeah & have my boyfriend wring my neck."
"EX! Don't bring up that asshole again."
"Ughh. Yes ex, sorry."

I shook my head from the memory. Luke was an asshole for cheating on me with that girl. Telling me he didn't mean to. Kicked him to the curb. He was watching her for a while at the party that night. To make it worst he didn't even push her away when she felt up on him. Not until his eyes met mines is when he stopped & pushed her. I walked over to him in rage & slapped him across his face. A lot of faces turned in our direction. Then the girl had the nerve to yell at me don't hit him. I punched her right up her nose & watched her body fall to the ground from the impact. Sasha came running out the crowd & held me back telling me it's okay pulling me away from them both. Tears were streaming down my face finally & we went to our friends house to spend the night since we had liquor in our system. We stayed at her house an extra day then decided to come home today. I hope that girl's nose is broken. I cracked my knuckles in memory of the pain. It was lightly bruised, pale red.

"Don't worry, I hope her nose is broken too." Sasha agreed. She knew me too well.
"But the way she fell though" I replied with a burst of laughter.

Of course she was laughing along. I looked back out the window to see we were a few minutes away from home. The sun was setting & it was almost dark. I didn't want the heat to leave my face. I enjoyed the nice whether.