Nervous or Brave .

I awoke groggy as ever. I didn't want to get out of bed yet. I was loving the comfort too much. I hear keys jingling from the door with Max barking. I hear Sasha walking towards my bedroom while slowly opening my door.

"Good morning!" Why is she always so hyper I don't know.
I slowly turn over. "Morning." I respond. I still can't get over last night.
"Hey?..What's wrong?" She becomes concerned.
"Allison Yein. She was my last patient last night." I started but was quickly cut off.
"Oh my God she passed?!" She held her hand to her chest in shock.
"No, no!" I began, "she told me something last night."
"Oh, what was it?"
I sit up. "Remember when I told you about that guy who grabbed me, Darius?"
"Yeah?"
"Well, apparently he has a brother named Jared."
"What does that has to do with Allison though?"
"They are her uncles. One of them physically abuses her..& I can't tell who..& I can't do nothing about it.."
"Bastards.." Her brows creased, "Why didn't you tell the police?"
"And say what Sasha? What a 13 year old told me? I have no proof. And I don't want to start war I know nothing about."

She exhales a sharp sigh. I look at her almost angry like, then looked away.

"Your right. I know you want to help. So do I."
I shot a look at her. "Really? How?" I fold my arms.
"I'm following you!" She exclaimed. I laughed. "No, seriously. I want to help her as much as you do now."
"Thanks." This is why I love her.

She smiles at me hugging me & rubbing my back. My phone starts to ring. We both snapped out heads to the night stand where it laid.

"Well well well.." She starts smirking.
"Shut up." I smile back.

I slide open the phone.

"Good morning Zac, hey look I'm so sorry about not responding to your texts last night."
"Good morning beautiful," I blush. "Don't apologize, it's alright."

I see Sasha putting thumbs up cheesing then gets up to leave my room closing the door.

"I got your note, I thought-"
"That it'd be a love note?" He chuckled. He got me.
"U-uhm," I started off, "Actually yes. So, why did you invite me to staff appreciation day? I don't work for you."
"This is my way of me bringing you coming into my company."
"Could've just asked me.."
"Actually, I'm surprising someone special." Special? Who's special? I get a weird feeling.
"And I have to be there because?.."
"This person told me if I didn't bring you they would pull out an embarrassing picture of us."
I cocked my head to the side. "So?"
"So?" He questions back.
"Yeah so. It's just a picture." As if I care.
"Can't let that picture be revealed." he laughs lightly.
"Why is that?"
"I'll send you the picture."

He makes no sense. If he took the picture of the picture he does not want everyone to see, then how did this special someone allow him to take the picture?

BZZZ!

I put him on speaker telling him to hold on. I open the message. My eyes almost popped out of my sockets. There was me. There was Zac. We were by his car. I was grabbing onto his arm & his arm was around me. We were at the gala.

Oh my God. Not that embarrassing moment. Wait this special someone is a photographer?!

"Your special someone is a photographer?! What the hell??" I exclaimed. "Are they watching us?!" I look out the window moving the curtains a little.

"Actually that is their other job, taking photos at special events."
"Did you tell your special someone that I'll break their neck if they happen to release that photo?"
"I did actually.." I can hear him smiling.
"And?"
"And they don't care."

Excuse me?

"Tell that bi-"
"Whoa whoa!" He began, "How about you come then & tell them yourself?"
"I will. This special someone must be a girl." It starting to bug me that he still calls this someone special.