Admit It Still .

I was a bit taken back from what he said. It was just a look of desire, nothing more. Did I make him think it was something more? Maybe I should tell him I'm not at that place yet. Maybe I won't. I think it's best if I just don't respond to it.

As if, are you kidding me?

I enjoy him wayyy too much. There's no way I can resist Zac. Impossible. I think this as I bathe in the shower. I bathe slowly from all the thinking I'm doing. I realized I haven't even washed my hair. Rolling my eyes I do so. It's always a headache doing it. As I lean my head back to wash it out I think of him again. Come oooooon. Just don't think about him.

Who are you fooling?

My mind isn't lying. Who am I kidding?

Yet, he makes me feel jittery, but much more calm. I really like the feeling. It feels good. It feels way too good. Zac is straightforward & I like that about him. But he also knows how to make me want him. He's one hell of a sly character. Probably had a lot of girlfriends in the past. I hope I don't fall for him because I'll be doing a great service to him. I think this as I got our the shower to dry myself.

All of a sudden I hear him cursing. It stopped me dead in my tracks.

I walk slowly to the door to hear him cursing still. I wrap the towel around me trying to catch a view of Zac. He is on the phone, again. Who would piss him off like this? He has no filter with his words right now. I inch closer to get a better glimpse.

"Excuse me?! Who the hell do you think you are?!" Zac looked almost flabbergasted.
(Person on the the other line speaks)
"I wish you would lay a finger on her." His mood went completely black.

Who is the girl? Allison? I jerked quickly hoping he would say her name.

(Person on the other line speaks)
"You better be fucking ready, because you're dead to me."

He snapped his phone shut & threw it against the couch.

His action made me jumped so hard I nearly tumbled down the stairs. Zac's mood went from dark to shock when he seen me. I'm not going to lie, I was scared.

"Who was that?" I blurted out asking without even thinking.
He hesitated for a quick second then answered. "That asshole."
"Which asshole?" I began to get upset.
"Darius." He said flatly.
"Does he really want me to get another crack at his nose?" I started to descend down the stairs. I wasn't even afraid anymore to go by Zac.
"You shouldn't be doing the dirty work." He smiles a little. Then gives a head gesture to my hands.
"I like to get dirty if it calls for it." I smiled back softly.

"Come here." He grabbed me close to give me a hug then kisses the top on my head. I embrace my small arms around his big chest.
"Is Allison okay? I want to see her." I asked slowly. I really do worry for her, even though I've only known her for 2 weeks. I liked her. She just reminds me of myself.
Zac sighs. "She's doing alright I guess. The caseworker took her, I don't know much what happens after that."
"I do." I quickly answered.
Zac moves me away & looks at me worriedly. "Tell me please."

I look down for a bit then look back up at him. "She is most likely in a group home or the children's center. Pretty sure they have to do a physical on her from a doctor. I'm sure they'll put her in one of her family members because the caseworker had to ask her who does she want to stay with. So, basically she's a ward of the state which is being a foster child or in kinship. Foster Care is a system where kids are placed in a foster home or group home when things happen in their care. Basically living in a stranger's home, but that stranger is called a foster parent. Kinship is different, a child is placed in their family home. They are both being watched by The Administration of Children's Services or ACS. So, I really do hope she's okay. Caseworker won't tell us anything but we have to report to her if it comes to her health."