He Does Not Forget .

I don't know what I did wrong, but when that birthday surprise was over he quickly told me he has to get back to work. It almost seemed like he was rushing me out, yet at the same time I didn't want to hold him back from his job.

I left the building without another word. Not going to lie, as I left the building I was a bit scared of what he meant.

I got something real nice for that ass.

Only two things come to mind. One, I'm one horny individual because I want to say 'yes daddy'. Two, I'm scared because it almost sounded like a threat.

BZZZ!

I get a text message from Zac. Oh boy.

"You'll see me later. Don't get too comfortable 😌"

Should I text back?

Nervously I reply, "Did I do something wrong? 👀"

He instantly replies, "You'll find out later."

I quickly reply, "What does that mean?"

No reply.

I drove back to the house. I hope Sasha is there. I so need to spill the beans about everything today.

I check my phone to see if he replied. And he didn't. I'm getting a little worried.

I go in the house to find Sasha laughing wildly on her phone. What is so funny? She immediately stops when she sees me & shows her teeth in a smile.

"That's my best friend, that's my best friend." She starts off.
"Shut up dummy." She is so random.
"How was your day?" She gets off the sofa & comes to sit on the kitchen stool.
"It was very interesting.." I say slowly.
"Explain.." She mocks my tone.

So I tell her everything. The letter, the 'staff appreciation day that was actually a birthday surprise', our encounter again, the attitude between me & Angela, & what he said to me before I left.

Smiled. She smiled. That's all. Something tells me she already knows.

"He told you before I got here didn't he?" I shook my head.
"Actually no, I just find it funny how much you like him."
I smile, "Yeah I like him."
"So why don't you want to date him?"
"I-I.." I stumble on my words. "I don't know."
"You're scared."
"Not of him though." I protest.
"Of love, I get it." She says softly.

I sigh quickly nodding. Don't let him in.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

This is probably the third freaking time I woke up from my nap. It's getting annoying. I grabbed my phone from my night stand seeing two messages from Sasha. One said that she went out on a date with Christian & will be spending the night out. The other made me think for a few seconds, she told me have fun with a wink face. I brushed off my thoughts & got ready to fall asleep again. It was near 8 o'clock. I grunt turning over putting my phone back on the night stand.

I then heard a noise. My eyes flash open. I sit up quickly. Waited. And listened.

It was more of a knock. Why is someone at my door at this hour?

I grab my bat in my closet & walk towards the door, quietly. There's a shadow blocking the doorway.

"Who is it?!" I yell annoyed.
"Oh, I'm sorry," It was Zac. "Can I talk to you please?"

That's weird. Why he sounds like that?

I open the door & he stands there smiling apologetically.