008

"Billy, please, don't do this." Billy held me down on the ground, El passed out next to me. "Please! Billy!" 

The spider monster climbed closer to us, as Billy wouldn't let me move. 

"Billy, please. I love you." I grabbed his face and looked into his blue eyes. "I'm your Dani, your Angel. The first time you told me you loved me was when we had a picnic on Lovers Lake. We were so happy. Billy, I love you so much. Please, just let El go." 

A tear dropped down Billy's face. 

"I will always love you Danielle," Billy let go of me and got up, facing the monster. 

"Billy, what are you doing?" I tried to get up but my leg stung, the deep cut going down from my knee to my ankle. I scooted over to El and as the monster lunged, I shielded her. I heard Billy cry out in pain and looked up to see the monster stabbing him in the sides with its tentacles. 

"BILLY!" I yelled. The tears burning in my eyes. It kept attacking him. It took its final blow right to Billy's chest and he fell to his knees. The monster pulled out its tentacles and Billy fell backwards. 

"No Billy, please no. Billy." I pulled myself to my feet and limped over to him. Placing my hands over his wounds trying to stop the bleeding. "Billy, please, don't go." 

He tried to say something and then everything went silent. 

"Billy." I kissed him. "Wake up! Billy! Please! Don't leave me!" 

Steve ran over to me. 

"Dani...Dani..." He kept calling. 

"Dani! DANI!" 

I shot up in the bed, breathing heavily and covered in sweat. 

"Dani, are you ok? I tried to wake you but you wouldn't wake up. I was really worried," Eddie looked at my sweat soaked face and I just covered my face with my hands. I felt his hand on my back trying to calm me down and I took my hands down and looked over at him. 

"I didn't mean to scare you, Eddie. I am so sorry, for all of this." I scooted to the edge of the bed and got up, heading for the bedroom door. 

"Hey," Eddie got up and met me at the door. "You don't need to apologize, ok?" 

I looked down at the floor with my hand on the door knob. 

"I just need some air." I opened the door and walked down stairs to the front door. I walked out onto the front porch and just sat. I dropped my head into my hands and let my tears flow. 

God, Billy. You should have let it take me instead. 

"Are you ok?" I heard Eddie ask as he opened the door. He brought me a blanket and wrapped it around my shoulders, then sat next to me. 

"I will be," I wiped my tears and turned towards Eddie. "I am really sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry." Eddie gave me a soft smile and I looked away. "We don't even have to talk about it, consider it forgotten." 

I turned back to him and tried to smile. 

"You can go back to bed. I'm ok here." 

"I'm not going without you," He said as he put his hand on my back again. We sat there for a few minutes as I just looked out into the yard. Every time I closed my eyes, I relived his death. 

"Do you ever feel like you're going crazy?" I asked. 

"Just on a daily basis," I turned my face at Eddie which gave a cheeky smile. I gave a small laugh. 

"We can go in." I stood up and Eddie followed. Once we got back upstairs and into my room I grabbed the pillow wall and destroyed it. 

"Watcha doing?" Eddie asked watching me throwing the pillows on the floor. I threw one at his face. 

"This wall is stupid." I got back into bed and turned towards Eddie. "You don't mind, do you?" 

"I can protect you from Freddy." I laughed at his remark and scooted closer to him. He held me in his arms as he gently ran his fingers through my hair as I fell asleep.