sixteen ; BREAKFAST WITH THE GREENE'S

"My My, how can I resist you?"

SHE'S GOING. PRIMROSE is going to have breakfast with the Greene's. Mainly because Primrose actually likes most of the bunch, but also because Rick advised her to do so. Try and get in their good graces, he told her.

Now, Primrose knows she can be a bitch. Many people know (or knew) she can. But, if a situation arises, where she needs to act all 'white-picket fence' and like she prays every morning, she can do so. She can put on an act if that's what her group needs her to do.

She asked Carol to braid her hair as best as she could, and the woman did not disappoint. Intricate brown plaits run across the back of her head and small strands frame her face. She looks into the small mirror a minute longer before smiling. She feels... pretty. For the first time since this has started. It's nice to feel like that again.

"Thank you, Carol. Really. I appreciate it," she says to the woman standing in front of her.

"It's no problem, sweetie," Carol says. Her eyes slightly gloss over, which Primrose is only able to tell because of the ray of sunlight pushing through the window of the RV. Before Primrose can ask if she's alright, Carol leaves.

Primrose sighs. They still haven't found Sophia, and she knows the toll it's taking on Carol. She wanders around the farm like a ghost when she's not looking for Sophia. It's saddening and disheartening to see. But, she has hope that they'll find her. They all do and until that is proven otherwise, that won't change.

A knock on the door brings her out from her thoughts. Primrose gets up and opens it. Glenn stands on the other side. His eyebrows slowly rise up to his forehead and his eyes go wide. His mouth drops slightly and he releases an involuntary breath. "Prim," he mutters. "Wow."

Primrose smiles shyly. "Didn't think I could clean up good?"

Glenn steps out of his trance. He shakes his head, eyes still soft as they watch her. "I never thought you needed cleaning up."