♡Chapter 1♡

The blond boy woke up in a cold sweat. He looks over at clock sitting on the end of his bed, it read "3:36 AM" he had woken up from a nightmare about his father. He had always been scared of his father, but it had gotten worse as his mother disappeared.

He never knew where she went all He knew is he hated her for leaving him. Six years of constant beating and bruises on his face and chest. He could never get away from it. He lays back down running his hand through his hair as he let's out a small sigh and goes back to sleep.

There are three loud bangs at the blonds door "TRAVIS! OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR YOU SINNER!" Travis jolted up the blanket that was once covering him completely falling to his lap. He gets out of bed and opens the door. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! GOING AROUND KISSING BOYS! I CAN'T SHOW MY FACE IN CHURCH WITHOUT OUT YOU EMBARRASSING ME!" Travis flinched at the sudden yelling from Kenneth.

He looks at the ground playing with the elastic band of his shirt. "LOOK AT ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU BOY" Kenneth said pulling Travis to eye level by his shirt. Travis looked at the larger man with tears in his eyes.  "I- I didn't do anything sir! I never kissed a boy! That's a sin I swear!" The boy pleaded as tears fell down his face.

Kenneth threw Travis to the ground kicking him the face "You. You fucking disgust me." Kenneth said as he walked out the room slamming the door. Travis stayed on the floor before look at the clock "8:43 AM" he panicked as he got up grabbing his school stuff and running out the front door.  "Shit, shit, shit! I'm gonna be fucking late! I don't think my dad needs another reason to beat the shit out of me to day!"