♡chapter 4♡

Travis sat in the stall crying. He sat there making a plan. A plan to end it, he thought of it as a permanent "I'm sorry" gift to everyone. He was sure they'd love it! After the rest of the school day that Travis had spent in the washroom. He headed home opening the door to a not so sober Kenneth that held a bat in hand and a bear bottle in the other. Travis stepped in the house earning a death glare from his father.

"I'm home father" Travis said avoiding eye contact and putting his bag down. "No shit you faggot!" Kenneth said throwing the bottle at Travis. Travis flinched at the glass flying tords him. He looked at his father "I can make up for everything sir. Just please wait for tonight." He said quickly running to his room shutting the door. "TRAVIS! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" He heard Kenneth yell following after him punching a hole in the wall.

Travis sat against his door not letting Kenneth in as he started writing his note "Dear Kenneth, Sal, Todd, Ashley, and Larry. I'm sorry for everything I've done. Dad I'm sorry for making mom leave, I'm sorry for making you hate me so much, I'm sorry for being a sinner. Larry, Ashley, Todd I'm sorry for making your life's a living hell. And Sal... I'm sorry for everything. I love you, I will always love you, I know you'd never love me back so there was no point in telling you while I was alive but... I love you Sal, with all my heart, and may all of you find peace with out me.

-Travis Phelps" he folded the paper neatly and stood up opening the door getting hit in the stomach by a bat almost immediately. He fell to the ground getting hit in the head blacking out. Kenneth looked at the paper and grabbed it opening it and reading it before ripping it up. Kenneth walked out the room grabbing another beer waiting for Travis to regain consciousness to tell him the one thing. The one thing he was truly scared of hearing...