♡chapter 2♡

Travis ran out his front door and to the school. As he ran up on to the concrete to the front of his school he saw the blue haired boy with a mask covering his face was talking to his friends.

"Hey faggot!" He called out to the smaller boy. "Travis. Can you please just save this for another time!?" The blue hair boy snapped. Travis took a step back in shock of the harsh tone the boy had just used against him. "Fine you freak" Travis said storming into the building and heading to his locker.

After awhile he had made it to his math class which he had a test in. He sat down looking at the paper in front of him. He was never really good at math, in fact he wasn't very good at anything. He was pretty sure he was failing. "Okay, and start the test" the teacher said annoyed. The blond boy looked down at the paper running his hands threw his hair.

He let out a sigh as he started writing down numbers he was trying his best. He truly was, he never wanted to go home with the grades he had. His dad hated when he got anything below an A. But yet again his dad hated him all together, right?

"Sal! That doesn't look like math to me" the teacher in front of the class said as Sals head shot up. "Oh, I'm sorry I must of fell asleep. I finished the test already" Travis looked behind him at the blue eyed boy. He couldn't help but notice that Sal bits the end of his pencil when he's nervous like he ead doing now.

"Mr. Phelps! Eyes on you're own paper!" The teacher shouted at the blond boy snapping out of his thoughts. He put on his angry face he always puts on when he pays to much attention to Sal. He looked back at the numbers he had written.

He had finished the test as most of the other kids in his class did. He stood up and handed it in. As the other students got up to go to lunch the teacher called out "Sal and Travis please stay with me after class. I need to talk to you both."