And Mine Bleeds Just For You.

🌹𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻🌹
...𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖻𝗅𝖾𝖾𝖽𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎.

Perfection.

It's such a harsh word to hear, isn't it. Laying on your tongue like the sharp edge of a knife about to cut.

Probably because it's often used to tear down other people's accomplishments, to tell them they're not good enough. Nobody is perfect.

Nobody but you.

Truly, there is an infinite number of words in this world, an infinite number of ways to describe just how you make his heart beat.

Like how we all are made of stardust and when he looks into your eyes he can still see the remnants of it.

Or how your lips seem to make the same movements saying his name as they do saying 'I love you'

But no word in the dictionary could do your significance in his life justice like the word Perfect.
You were, down to the core, perfection itself.

And like the opposite of medusa, every second you spend looking at him you were giving him life. Making him fall in love with you over and over again, like life's most wonderful curse. Yet still a curse it was. 

Few people are given a destiny, he's aware. Few people know the reason they are wandering this earth. But not him. Peter was an idea before he was a person. He was a wish, then he was a pencil, a piece of paper, then a sketch.

And then there was you.

You.

You.

He knew there was a You, before he knew what the word even meant. And though as a five minute sketch he was lacking of any sort of instict, he already had an irresistible urge to find You.

It was like a homing signal. Like You were the right to his wrong, like You were his missing link, his destination, his reason to exist in this world. But that alone would've made your existence a blessing, not a curse.

Yet what made your perfection so horrid was the same thing that made people fear god- the fact that you were forever unobtainable.
That you were part of not just of a different country, but of an entirely different universe. One infinitely bigger than what he would ever become.

So when his consciousness was given solid form and he was given a path into your world, he was desperate to finally find You in this infinity, only to discover there were about a billion different gods falsely wearing Your name.

Like your sister.

"Oh my gosshhh, yes! Finally! Took you long enough, Fuboo."

The only beautiful thing about seeing her face had been counting the ways that it looked like yours. Though he did badly at hiding his disgust at all the ways that it wasn't.

He felt horrible having to call himself her boyfriend. Having to smile at her, to gift her flowers, to make her feel the love that You deserve.

It was surely his mother's sadism to have him confess his love to a fake, when you were so close.
She'd always delighted in his suffering.

She hates happy endings, she's said so herself.

So when he found her letter on his doorstep the day after this world collapsed, he was almost completely sure that it was a trap.