Every Beating Heart Bleeds

🌹𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲🌹
𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖻𝗅𝖾𝖾𝖽𝗌...

His kisses felt like apologies.

And his hands felt like love in motion as he carried you up the stairs. He was much kinder than you had expected.

Since the day he knocked you out, he fussed over you like a newborn child, complying to your (almost) every command without question or complaint. All this attention almost made you blush. Almost.

But something kept you from falling for this oh so kind and patient man. And not even your good-heartedness would let you forget this simple fact- 

He had drugged you.

You had trusted him, let him take you to his house, and when you found out his secret intentions- he drugged you.

It was hard to believe that this actually happened, but the continuing throbbing in your head assured you that it was true.

When you had woken up the next morning, you had felt almost proud for having been right in your instincts, as well as stupid for not having listened to them.

But right now all you could feel, was bad.

Though you could've never guessed that you would ever find yourself in a situation like this, you'd always imagined being drugged would be the perfect cure for insomnia.

That you would get knocked into a deep slumber with no dreams or thoughts at all, and wake up smiling and singing like a Disney princess.

This- like many of your guesses, you noticed- ended up being wrong.

Waking up after an event like that felt terrible.

Your head hurt, you couldn't tell up from down anymore, your stomach was killing you and overall it just feels like you'd been thrown down a set of stairs.

Maybe you had been. Who knows what he had done to while you were passed out.

Maybe he touched you? Maybe he hurt you? Or perhaps taken some more pictures for his collection?

Disturbingly, you hoped it was the latter. That he hadn't taken advantage of your unconscious state, that he was still sane enough to care about that one boundary, even after he broke so many others.

You took a deep breath to stop your anxious mind from wandering further in that direction, choosing to instead take in your new surroundings.

You were in a bedroom, a welcome upgrade from the cellar you had previously spend your time in. At least you think it was a cellar. It was hard to tell with the blindfold on your face.

Though the piece of cloth had now been discarded, the rope around your arms was still in place, and tight enough to hurt with only the smallest movements.

Trying not to move your head and only your eyes, as not to intensify your already dizzying headache, you started scanning for potential escape ways.

Windows? No, even if there were any, they'd probably be locked.

The door? You had heard the floor creak as he carried you through it, so that's probably not a good option either.