Chapter 3: The Days full of Crimson

I do not know how long I have been here, it almost seems like years, due to how slow time goes by. After the first time Tabitha tortured me, she never returned me to my cell with Luca. I do not even know if he is alive. I am surprised, I am alive. Every time she enters my cell, I know my injuries are going to get worse. Skin being burnt off, flesh being torn open, blood pouring out. After the 10th time being tortured, I thought, there is no other methods she knows...but I was wrong. It only got worse. From my nails being pulled, to my teeth being ripped out and my bones being broken. My body and face were bloodied, scarred and unrecognisable. I tried to escape multiple times, however every attempt she would be right behind me, like she was constantly watching me.

Her torture methods varied from physical, mental, and emotional. Sometimes she would leave me in a bright room, for days, even months, I could not sleep, barely any food and zero contact. Then she would take me to a room of darkness and whisper "No one even cares for you; your father didn't even try searching for you." At first, I did not believe her, but now am unsure, I have been here for so long, am doubting everything about my past life. My old life seems more like a dream now.

"Well, well, well, look at what we have here. A crying dog!" Tabitha heckled from the doorway of my cell.

"You have nothing to cry about! Your life is perfect in comparison to what my life was." She screamed at me, while her eyes turned black.

I started shaking in pure fear, trying to hide in the corner of my cell, as low as I could get to the floor. But it was no use, she just used her magic, and my body became hers, my limbs having their own mind, while I crawled across the floor, unable to stop.

"that's right, crawl like the filthy mutt you are" she jeered at me while spitting on me as I passed by.

Her magic overpowered me every time. I was losing hope, what point is there to fight her, when I can't win. Next thing I know, I was sat in a chair, in a shady and dark room, my blood splatters on the floor from previous torture methods. The straps being tightened to my wrists, so tight it is almost like my blood is being cut off from circulation. I have learnt not to react at the 'small pains', it would just lead to being torture for longer, or being punched, spat at or even her use of magic to play mind games. So, I stay mute, no reaction, no tears.

"Today we are going to experiment... with science... and a little use of magic." She spoke while she filled a needle syringe with a dark crimson liquid.

"This is a new invention I made just for you... little mut" she giggled while coming closer to me.

I started struggling against my restraints.... This is one thing I can't handle; I can't handle her injecting something I don't know, into my body. I'd rather I drank poison. My failed attempts to get away, only encouraged her more with her evil heckles being heard, she grabbed my arm, with her long black nails, while her paled handheld me still. She started pushing the needle into my vein, the silver of the needle burned all the way into my arm. The crimson liquid entering my body, while she stared into my soul.

"I can't wait to meet your furry friend." She whispered into my ear. While she spoke unknown words from the old spell book she used daily, all I could see was the face of a wolf being dragged from the pages book...it looked in pain.

My head was bursting, my bones felt like they were twisting, my skin was stretching, the pain was off the charts. I screamed out loud for the first time in a long time. I can see Tabitha watching from across the room, while my eyes blurred, and blood filled my mouth and came out of my ears. What has she done to me!

I shut my eyes tightly, waiting for me to die. But then it all stopped, I felt like I was outside of my body, this other presence being felt in my soul, in my mind, in my body. What has happened.... Am I dead.

"No, you are not dead, you are just sitting in the passenger seat currently" an unknown voice rung out in my head.

"What was that, oh no, I have lost my mind" I thought to myself.

"Woww, boy we do need you to get out of here, you have forgotten all of werewolf history. I am Red, your wolf. I know your surprised, as am I, I was not meant to be forced awake by this Fugly Witch, we are farrrr to young" the voice spoke into my head again!

"My Wolf! But I must be only 5, surely this should kill me" I questioned.

"Actually, we are...13. You have been kept here for 8 years, and it Is time to change that. So, follow my lead, Alpha." My Sassy wolf spoke softly to me.

I couldn't even wrap my mind around this, but I slowly opened my eyes, and surely enough. I could see four red paws, furry and with claws, my senses where heightened. So, this is what it feels like. I can see Tabitha laughing in the corner of the room, with a smug face on her, with a flick of her wrist and a bunch of unknown words.... nothing.... Nothing happened.

"This Witch is going down" Red smugly said.

All I can see was the fear on Tabitha's face, when Red attacked and took a bite of her arm. A big chunk came out, and Tabitha screamed, while Red spat it out to the floor.

"Eww she tastes gross" Red cringed inwardly, while I chuckled in the background of our mind.

However, before red went to grab at her again, Tabitha clicked her fingers and disappeared into a mist of fog!

"No way she disappeared... we won.... She's gone" I shouted in myself conscious to Red.

But there was no response, all I could see was Crimson. "Oh no Red." I shouted, trying to gain control, it was no use, I was too weak... she's turned rogue....