Chapter 7: Cleansing the Crimson

The Pack house was amazing! It was a giant lodge cabin, with four floors, had big oak pillars all the way around the outside decking. Giant windows, in every room, so you could see every direction of their land, from their training grounds, their hospital, even their school and its yard of other young pups playing. The inside was rustic yet with aspects of modern, however little aspects of luxury, just casually showing off their wealth, which may be the giant tv that hung on the wall....it was the WHOLE SIZE of the wall. Or maybe it was the golden encrusted mirror that hung above the fire.... Or maybe it was the soft and comfy sofa that stretched out around the room... it even elevated your legs into their air... it made me so sleepy when awaiting the Luna. Luca beside me had already fell asleep, snoring quietly... he seemed.... Relaxed. Weirdly enough, as did I. I trusted this pack.... And I don't know if I should. Sure, they've done nothing to make me doubt them.... Maybe it was my lack of experience with other people.

Then I saw him, he came in nervously, scratching the back of his head...looking all around... Thorin the little future Alpha. Little is probably not the right word... he was extremely tall... even for his age.

"Hi... em... I brought you some cookies and milk while you wait for my mother" he coughed awkwardly, while his cheeks went pink, and he placed the cookies down for me.

"Thank you, sorry about Luca, think this is the first time we have felt comfortable for a long time" I smiled while picking up a cookie....

However, Thorin's eyes went wide, and he stared at my hand... did he not want me to eat the cookies.... But why give them.

"I'm sorry, did you want these..." I started apologising quickly before he hastily interrupted.

"No no, no, it's not that...You're eating them wrong... Let me show you" Thorin replied while his face went red, and he sat on the floor near me while he picked up the cookie and dunked it into the milk and ate it.

"You should try it... that way....it makes the chocolate chips gooey and the biscuit soft." Thorin chuckled.

while all I could see was chocolate on his mouth... but I eagerly followed suit and sat next to him, while I dunk the cookie in and.... Boy was it good, he was right... they were gooey. We sat giggling a bit while eating the cookies, until a cough was heard from behind and Luca stood abruptly confused from his sleepy daze.

While the most beautiful women I saw stood within the arch doorway, watching us with amusement, she was tall and slender, athletic but also ladylike, she wore a royal blue dress that reached the floor, with dark long locks that cascaded down her back, with the bluest eyes I have ever seen.

"Seems like my son has showed you the best way to eat cookies!" she smiled while Thorin went all shy, almost looked like he was trying to hide behind my small frame.

"Don't worry I won't tell your father; you know he doesn't like you eating deserts before dinner" she added while all I could hear was Thorin let out a big breath.

"Hello, my dears, my name is Elara, I am the Luna and as you can guess, Thorin's mother. Well, aren't you both so adorable. I was surprised my husband said we had two little visitors. How about we get you both cleaned up. Luca, was it?" she smiled fondly at us both, I couldn't help but smile back.

Luca was still in a small daze of sleep, so I quickly added "Yes he is Luca, I am Accalia, Luna Elara" I politely informed her, while standing up. She giggled.

"Well, aren't you a brave one, very mature for your age" she softly spoke to me while bending down to my level.

"Thorin dear, take Luca to Uncle Zac's room. He will be able to get him everything he needs" she added while Thorin nodded, about to take Luca's hand but Luca looked panicked, I held his fear.... I didn't want to leave his side.

She must of noticed our fear " don't worry, my loves, Zac, is my best friend, he is the only vampire we have in our pack, he will be able to get Luca clothes his side, and some Plasma bags... and you my flower, you come with me, I will be able to get you all cleaned up, and some clean clothes... then we can have more dinner after" she soothed my messy hair, while guiding me to the stairs and, I gave Luca a nod of its okay.

Here I was sat in a big bath, with the bubble seeping over the sides of the tub, the warm water at first stunk my scars and cuts... but eventually it soothed my aches and pains. The Luna stayed and helped brush out my tangled hair... which was red... I was a red head, I didn't even know, the amount of dried blood and dirt hid away my colour. Slowly and finally, the Luna had brushed out most of the knots, and she even had to cut some away, all she did was hummed a little song... it sounded familiar... but I couldn't understand why.

A while later I sat, in a fluffy robe, that was bit too big, but kept me warm, while the Luna, dried my hair with a hairdryer, and the odd other helped came in, bowing to the Luna and placing down bags into the room.

"Well, here we are all done, your hair is beautiful... you remind me of an old childhood friend when I was growing up. She had brown hair like mine, but had tints of red in them, was as long as yours... she had your freckles and a little button nose too" the Luna signed while bopping me on the nose at the end.

She looked in a downcast mood for a moment, recalling her friend, before she turned into a beautiful smile and looked through the bags.

"Now I asked some pack moms, to bring some clothes for you, stuff their girls didn't fit or didn't like.... Now what would you say is your favourite colour little one...Pink or Purple?" she cheerfully asked while holding up two options......

A pink dress that had lots of sparkles on, it was puffy and... hideous and the second option wasn't better... it was a dark but bold purple shirt that had a... Unicorn on the front of the top... ew.

I walked over and inspected the clothes on the bed.... Wow that's a lot of pink and purple I thought to myself.... Until I saw it... It was a sleeved dress, a dark but bright royal blue, with tiny silver stars all over... simple but pretty.

"Ahh, so not a girly girl... Nor am I, I don't really like the colour pink... blue is my favourite colour too" she quirked up, while holding the dress up for me to slip into.

"I never thought about having a favourite colour... all I knew was either darkness or unbearable white bright lights shinning in my face... however when Luca and I escaped, the first colour I saw was the dark blue night sky, with the stars and moon shinning." I stated while spinning in the mirror to see my reflection.... I looked pretty.

The Luna smiled while she hides away a fallen tear... she looked like she was about to tell me something until...

Knock... knock... knock...

Someone tapped on the door

"Luna Elara... It is me... Dr Holloway... The Alpha Davis said to come and give the girl a check-up" then the Luna's face changed into the happy smile while she elegantly opened the door, and the doctor came in and introduce herself.