Chapter 08.

Kai's POV.

" Dude! Are you even listening! " I was shaken with James yelling at me.

" Y- yeah, go on. " I said resting my chin on my palm.

" So as I was saying.. You coming?  " James said leaning forward on to the table.

" Hold on, for what? " I asked confused.

Both Anna and James looked at each other with disappointment in their faces.

" To the park.. on Sunday! " Anna said letting out a sigh.

" we're going on a date, well actually not a date but.. we thought of taking you with us since you never join us. " James explained.

" what made you think I'll come this time? " I asked him with a smirk.

" Oh come on  kai! " Anna groaned.

" I mean, guys! I'm just going to be a third wheel! Aren't you'll seeing it?! " I bursted out.

Both Anna and James fell silent for a couple of seconds. Then james spoke again.

" Unless we get a date for you too.. " he said with a smirk pulling out his phone.

" James! What the hell are you planning to do? " I asked confused peeking at his phone.

" Aha! Christine! She'll be good for you.. " he said going through his phone opening Christine's contact.

" What on Earth! God damnit! " I pulled his phone out of his hands before he could text her, just to accidentally press the call. I looked at it's screen as I felt a vibrate in my hand she answered the call.

" Hello? James? "

We heard her speak I closed my mouth with my hand and threw his phone on the table. James grabbed it,

" Busygottogo! " He said in one breath and hung up. 

The three of us looked at each other and bursted or laughing like maniacs making some students at the cafeteria look at us.
After we three calmed down I spoke.

" Can't believe you just did that. " I said giving James a nudge.

" Exactly! Kai is too good to be Christine's girlfriend. " Anna added.

" Alright! Alright, at least I tried, geez.. " James said shrugging.

"and failed miserably. " Anna said taking a sip of her drink.

  Well, if you think about it.. it'll be good to go out. Maybe, I'll ask Evelyn to join me. But what if she says no. I guess I'll just find out.

" You know James, keep the spot open for me.. I'll let you know. " I said.

" Really? That's awesome man! " He said.

Time passed by, class after class it was finally over. I went straight home then got ready for my evening shift at the cafe. It's a smooth night so far. After finishing up my work now staring at the ceiling in my room I can imagine all the scenario's how Evelyn will react to me asking her out. Will she slap me across the face..  nah that's to harsh.. I'm gonna text her instead.  maybe she'll just say no, but a thick NO, I should talk to her, I have her number! I'll text her.

' hey Evelyn! '  - I sent.
I waited patiently for a reply, I kept on staring at the screen hoping she would text me back.

' hey Kai! ' she replied.

She replied! I've never been this happier over just receiving a text.
After texting for awhile I decided to finally ask her.

' me and my friends are going out on Sunday, Would you like to join? ' I typed, my heart was racing, taking a deep breath I sent.
A couple of minutes passed and there's no reply from her. I think I'm done. I've ruined it.. what was I even thinking she's my dentist! Which I also still have to pay.  I kept my phone on the side. Why am I like this. I shouldn't h-

' friends.. is there a lot? ' she replied.

I picked my phone instantly. I felt myself calming down.

' oh no- just two. ' I sent and eagerly waited for her to answer.

' Is that so, awesome! I'll come with you'll! (: ' she replied.

My heart was pounding like crazy. I couldn't help but smile the whole time.

' cool! I'll pick you up then at 2.00 pm. '

' okay, will be waiting ' she replied with her location attached.

Texting our wishes, I soon texted James.

' I'm coming and I'm bringing someone with me. '

-

( A/N : short chapter, but the next update is coming soon. )