New life

Hey im back with the new part..
Lets start 👋❤️❤️

Karan's place

Today i have an important deal in mumbai..i have to get ready fast..i cannot miss this deal at any cost...
I was getting ready amd bhabhi came to my room
"Karan i came to ask u about monami ..is she fine ? " Bhabhi is still not get over her

'Yep bhabhi..i dropped her back home.she is fine ' i replied

"Poor girl..i hope her all dreams come true..Karan come down fast..i have made breakfast for u "  Bhabhi left the room..

What was the need to remind me about her again bhabhi ? Of course she will be fine she is with her family...why would we care about her...

O no..time is up..i have to leave..

Monu's place

I opened my eyes when sun rays disturbed my sleep...
I get ready and went downstairs to meet mama and papa..they are on the table waiting for me..

' Gud morning papa '

" Gud morning doll...come and have your food.." Papa said me

We had breakfast together by having some family time..

' Papa i have to go to some shopping stuff '   i asked papa.

" Yep go monu..call sid or koel with u if u want "

' Okay papa 😍 luv uu '
Papa left for office later

Im standing infront of the mirror ..
Im confused with which dress i should wear..

Finally i settled with this one...

I got ready and went out..

I reached the centrall mall..i have to buy a lot of stuff u knw..i have finished my shopping in just 3 hrs ..very small time right ?
After shopping i decided to go to nearby park and have some lone time to enjoy the nature..its always my fav place to sit whenever i feel alone..but today im very happy...

Today i came here not to feel my loneliness...but to enjoy the new life i have got of two people.. One is my papa..and other is ...🙈🙈 u all knw him na ...i felt myself smiling like a fool by thinking about his name....

I was busy in feeding the pigeons in the park as it is my all time fav hobby....

I was so losted in the birds suddenly shocked when i heard the sound of a bullet..Did some one have shooted someone ? I closed my ears in fear of the loud sound and my eyes were shut tightly in the sudden reflex....
I slowly opened my eyes to see the birds have flew away with the sound of bullet but my eyes were stuck in some one...