Did u ever loved me ?

Monami ?!!!!!!!!

His world got stopped for a moment . He was not able believe his words and his heart start racing fast...

'Faizi how come monami become noor , what is happening here ' he held faizi's collars in a broken voice .

'I will tell u ' Faizi said by composing himself..

Flashback 3 months ago

Faizi's pov

When u left mumbai , everything was broken here karan, including many hearts..but no one understood her pain, how she will tolerate all this...

Her parents and friends including sid starts hating you for breaking her trust.. They didn't even allow me to see monami once. Sanjana used to inform me everything about her. Everyone one tried to make her hate u and they somewhat got successful in that..one day i tried to talk to her on phone , but she was not in a condition to share her pain with me.

Later i also lost hope on you by searching you everywhere and i gave up in someday. It was around 3 months ago , one day i was in my home after a tiring day.. It was raining outside . i heard someone knocking on my door and went to open. I was taken aback by seeing monami infront of me panting heavily , holding an umbrella in her hand .

I was so shocked to see monami there and asked her to come in and gave her water to drink

F : Monami , u here ? What happened to u ? Where were u these many months

M : Faizi did u get any information about karan

F : Monami , why are u asking about him , he left u alone and left from here and u still ?

M : It is not that simple to replace someone in our heart by a second faizi

F : Monami , now what happened to u , at this time , are u okay

M : Nothing is okay , everyone hates karan to the core , i tried every way to stop their tantrums , coz they keep recalling me all the time the tragedy happened in my life..they want me to hate karan and move on in my life , but...no one was ready to see my pain .
I will never judge karan wrong , coz it was me who went behind karan and forced him to love me ...he said he loves me , but he failed to keep his promise to be with me ...he has already told me many times that he cant have a simple life with me , and all the time it was me who never cared about his work and his personal matters.. I never knew that he was holding the pain of his brother's death in his heart , still he gave me a space in his heart ...

I can't move on like that easily faizi , i want to find karan and ask him once more that did he ever loved me , coz for the last 3 months i was not able to sleep properly in a single night with the amidst of questions raising inside me..

Faizi : monami , i don't know how to console u , karan never shares his pain with anyone , not even with me but i never give a chance to leave him alone ,coz from inside he is broken since his brother'death.

M : Everyone says that he will never comeback, but my heart still says that he will comeback . He wants to complete his brother's revenge , no matter how much time he takes , i will wait faizi ....

F : But i don't know monami where he is , i already gave up on him ..

M : Faizi , u can find him ..try all your way to get anything related to him

F : I will do it monami , i will bring him back and make him stand infront of u ..u can confront him and ask him all your questions ..

M : But till that where will i go, i can't go back to my home , they are planning new alliance for me . No one is ready to listen to me , i cant handle all that pressure