How to believe

Her pov

This is the happiest day of my life . Coz im getting married to my love , my karan .
This feeling of becoming his forever ..i don't know how to explain .. I still can't believe that he too loves me back and we are going get married.

I fell for him first, but he feel for me harder. He is too possessive for me , but i like it . He is short tempered , but i loves to calm down his anger in my own way 🙈.
Our engagement and all other functions were done properly and that was the best moments we too cherished together.

It the day finally , im going to become his ..i will make that khadoos shergill the cutest shergill in the world ....

Wearing my bridal lehenga, i was blushing looking at me in the mirror, its good that sid is not here , other wise he will tease me with his loose talks.

I was happy to knew that sid has found his partner , he is in love with sanjana 😘  i miss him sometimes coz he has to spend time with het too, see now also he is busy with all the preparations .

'Monu, still dreaming of him aa, dont worry u make it all at night ' koel entered my room making my cheeks turn red.

'You stupid idiot girl , chiiiii..shut your mouth ' i said by hiding my smile

Finally i was ready . On descending the steps towards the mandap, my heart was racing fast to meet him...

But the sight infront made me shaken ..All are looking at me pitty, i looked at papa who is looking at me disappointed.. I lifted my lehenga and ran towards them , my eyes searched for him , but he was nowhere around..

'Papa, what happened, why u all are not saying anything , and where is karan ? ' i was asking  everyone , but nobody is ready to answer me. I stood in the middle there , broken with heavy heart..

I saw faizi standing at the corner , i rushed towards him ...

'Faizi what happened, why are u not saying anything  ? Where is my karan ? He will be getting ready na ? I know he is playing with me, faizi call him na..i want to see him ..see its our shaadi.. '
But it was silence from his side..

I took his collars when i lost my cool
'Are u telling me or not ? Where is karan ? ' i shouted at him

' He will not come to marry you monami , coz he is not here' faizi yelled at me. I stood numb there..

'What? Where did he went , no you are lying '  i was not able to believe it

'I don't know monami , how to make u understand, but im sorry, i got this letter to give u ' my heart got stopped by his words..

I took the letter from his hands and opened it ...

Monami, i know u will not spare me for this never in your life , but the only word i can ask you is sorry..
I will not be able to marry you monami, im not a person meant to have a love and married life.. You are a pure soul monami , i know u love me more than anything and i love u more than myself..
But i dont want to put your life in danger because of me . I have got an important job to be completed in my life monami. I have spend  these many years in finding that..i don't know monami ,whether i will come back to u or not.. I don't know whether i will be able to see u once more in my life ..coz im standing at the edge of do or die...i don't want u to wait for me..i know im breaking your trust on me, but for me this is the right monami..u are a pure soul, u deserves a lot ..
My only life is bhabhi baby and u..i know that faizi will take care of them.. And u have to make yourself strong monami and please move on in your life...
Pls dont try to find me , you will be hurt more..im sorry monami

I felt my eyes getting dark..i was not able stand properly... Karan left me ...

KARAN...........

I screamed his name breaking down in the floor, how could u do this to me ...

The things got blurred infront of me..the darkness took over my vision....

----------------

MY POV

Everyone got panicked to see monami lying unconscious on the floor..they took her to the hospital..

Sid was the one who is broken by seeing her in thay condition.. He was crying by looking at het condition..

Deepak is angry at faizi for karan's missing..he didn't allowed faizi to see monami in hospital..

She gained conscious after two hours...

'Karan '....everyone got shocked to hear screaming in the hospital bed..

Sid hugged her tightly ,she cried in his arms..her tears were not ready to stop..

M : Sid , karan went away from me..sid tell him that i cant live without them..

Sid : Monu dont cry for him..he cheated u ..he dont deserves u monu..he shouldn't have done this to u..i will not spare him for doing this to you..i trusted that he will protect u in my place, but he left u alone monu...

M : Sid , he cant stay away from me ..he will come to see me..u wait.. (Still crying )

Sid : No monu, we investigated and got to know that he left india yesterday night in London flight..we have proof of his journey.. Sanjana has given me the information.. Even faizi and sanjana was unaware of this move.. He cheated all of us monu..

Monami felt her heart broken into pieces..

Deepak : Monami, im telling u for the last time, u will not cry for that bastard again..and my daughter is now safe from that fellow..i wont even let his shadow to touch u again in your life beta..you should forget him and move on in your life...

Everyone made monami's heart filled with hatred for him..she was broken to the core still not able to believe that he left her...

.....

Some other place in kolkata

'This time u would have hated me..i dont have any life with u ...pls forgive me monami if u can..."

He covered his face and moved into the crowd following someone..

What is your name ?

Im ka..sorry im arjun...

Okay you can get inside

Karan : Thank you

He went inside a chawl to meet karim

karim lal  : What information u want to know ?

Karan :  I want to know , how param shergill is killed and who all are behind it ..

Karim : This will be dangerous to know , u will be killed like your brother if u tried to know their name..

Karan : I  have  nothing else left to lose in my life, coz i have already lost the most precious thing in my life forever..im not scared to die now,.i want them to be punished by my hands..

************

Tadaaaaaaa

Are u surprised ? I know u all are surprised..sorry for breaking your hearts again..but this twist was planned by me as a surprise .

Dont kill me for this ..i sware that i will not make u all suffer a lot...

The twist and turns will be unveiled in the next chapter

PRECAP : Karan in danger