Epilogue

Continue...

Warning ⚠️ Mature content ahead 👇🏻

The cold breeze of rain falling outside made them cuddle more close to each other...

They broke the kiss deprived of oxygen , they looked at each other with love..

The dripping of rain drops outside seeked her attention , she get out of his grip and made her way to enjoy the rain in balcony...

He got mesmerized to see her enjoying the rain , her skin glowing in the moonlight, her tiny milky waist that always make him crave for her , she was beyond perfection for him...

He took tiny steps towards her , and pulled her to land on his chest ...
His cold hands snaked around her waist which made shiver ran down her spine.
She placed her head on his chest to hide her blush ...

She thought to fool him , pinched on his waist and ran into the room , which irked karan..
"Monami , do u think that u can fool me " he asked by running behind her..

"Well i did that  " she said by trying to control her laugh..

"U will not escape from me tonight " he said and began to run behind her in whole room..

She was giggling while running around , but her breath got hitched when he pulled her and pinned her to the wall..

'Karan ' she muttered because of the proximity...

'Now ? Why u stopped ? Show me how can u escape ' he smirked at her ..

Her breath got heavy when he start kissing the crook of her neck..she clenched his shirt to control the new feelings that arouse inside her ...

He unpinned her dhupatta to fall in the floor, she closed her eyes in embarrassment when her body become more exposed to him..
He made circles on her stomach sensually which made her gaspe...her nails dig deep into his skin when his hand touched her bare back...she felt her blouse getting loose while he untied its knot ...

He made her turn with her back facing him , and start giving soft kisses on her back ..she find the near by curtain to hold when she felt something wet in her body down there ...he kissed her bare back and took her in his arms to the bed..

He too get relieved off his shirt and gently laid on top of her..he kissed her forehead ,eyes , cheeks and took her lips which is his favorite candy to taste..

He went down to kiss the valley of her chest , which made her arch her toes ...
He slowly removed her blouse which mad her soft parts exposed to him , she turned her head to the side not able to meet his eyes..

He grabbed her breast and start kissing and sucking it which made her moan his name continuously in pleasure...he made his way to her navel and gave wet kisses there ..

Finally he removed the last piece of cloth from her which made him see her already wet for him...

He kissed her there which made her arch on stomach , he made her dance in pleasure by giving focus on there..

"Monami , are u ready for that, u can say it of u are not comfortable " he asked her permission for which she smiled and said "u will never make me feel uncomfortable karan " ...

The love , lust, passion they hold witnessed them making love ..she screamed his name while he hardly thrusted into her , the pain she felt then turned into pleasure which made her feel the most heavenly feel in her life with him ... The moans and groans filled the room till they reach the climax..

He came out of her and kissed her lips softly to smooth her pain ....

"Thank you monami for making my life beautiful " he said by wiping the drop of tears in corner of her eyes..

"I LOVE U KARAN " She said by encircling her arms around his nape.

"I LOVE U TOO MONAMI " He said by giving a soft peck on her lips..

He covered them in the duvet and made her lay on his chest ...

The two different souls from different world met somewhere as designed by the destiny , to find their piece in each others warmth..

The night went deep into darkness and them slept in each others arms holding their warm bodies close

.......

Their journey was something filled with hurt pain and emotions.. Each time when faith played to seperate them, the love made sure that they will hold each others hand once more by crossing all the hurdles....

Their was a girl named MONAMI , who set her life free as a bird met him in her life which made her feel that he is the one whome she was searching for her lifetime..

On other side it was KARAN who set his life with boundaries , but she crossed it and made him believe in love .

They fought with their inner self to make it sure that they are perfect for each other... Afterall love find its way always.

It was not that easy to achieve it coz when u are in love , you will realise both harshness and sweetness of the life ..

No matter how much u are tested infront of the society , its the love that makes you strong to hold yourself..

When u find your soul mate , this happens with you too and that is what we call ISHAQZAADE

       *****

Im ending it here . Finally i completed my first moran ff , got so many wonderful readers along with ishaqzaade who loves and support my stories always ❤️

Pls do follow me to know about the future works and pls support my other two current moran ffs too..

Im taking The princess bride and In search of u from now on ...Do keep supporting me ❤️

I will surely write a sequel on ishaqzaade if i finish my other books in time , wait for that ⌛

Keep loving moran , keep loving zdmn and keep supporting me too 🙈

My insta id : itsme_gayathri_

Youtube : https://youtube.com/c/BgmLove

Dm me on insta or wattpad for any enquiries 👀

Thank you guys, thank you for reading my bak bak 😍😍