U look Beautiful

Cut to monami

Monami get a grip on your feelings.. Why are u looking at him without blinking.. Dont forget what happend last time and your promise to sid...

I looked away from him by giving him a last look..Khadoos shergill.. Who does he think of himself..why is he here ?

Im not gonna give any attention to him..infact i dont know him..

I was so lost in my thought and didn't realised someone standing behind me..
Turned to hit a hard chest ...

Karan

U again...o knw why god why..he is looking into my eyes with his hands on  pocket..

Now what he want ? Will u speak something orelse i have to leave.. I said in my mind..

"u following me here also ?"  He smirked

What the hell...

" O hello ..For your information , im not following you...and why should i follow u ? "
I said without losing my attitude

"So you are saying that miss monami mahajan has changed .. I mean she realised her mistake , right ? " 

" No..actually i thought i shouldn't waste my time behind some rude emotionless people "

I gave the best reply to him...i feel proud of myself..i was about to go from there..

But he held my hands and pulled me closer to him.

I fell hard on his chest...

I looked at him..he is already looking at me intensely....he always tries to make me weak infront of him with his proximity..

I can sense his hands comming to touch my waist....i dont want that to happen coz i will once again lose my control over my feelings infront of him.

" escuse me " i said and tried to leave..

"Why u makes escuses monami ?"
He still believes that i came here for him

I was standing irritated with his self obsession..when akshara came

"Monami , u are here..come na..come to the dance floor and join us '
Akshu called me to join them

I looked at karan's flushed face realising the truth..now its my turn..

" Dont be so self obsessed with yourself Mr.shergill ..i do mind my own business ..and ha akshara and abhimanyu are my batch mates..i hope u get that "

I said with a smirk by looking into his eyes and went away with askhu..

Karan's pov

Shit shit shit...She is here for her friends party...i was hell embarrassed by my act..
I shouldn't have mocked her..

She is trying to avoid me..what does she think of herself ?

Busy in my thoughts , but distracted by some cheerings..

What is happening there..

I went to the front in between the crowd..

Monami...

She is dancing with a boy...

Who is that guy ? 😡