Will u be mine ?

Sorry for uploading late..its because of my schedule..pls excuse me ..enjoy reading

**********

His pov

That night when she went away from me..i was left good for nothing infront if my inner soul...her words 'i hate u ' echoed in my heart that made me reckless to mind my own business even for a second..

I didn't slept that whole day...the darkness of the night filled me with the fear losing her forever...

I was not like this..i have never shown any heed to no one in my life.. But she is not that anyone for me...she is special for me..

My heart skipped a beat for the first time in my life, when i saw her in the night of her shaadi.. She was only a victim to get my deal  for me then..but it was not the same later...she crossed all the boundaries that i have kept around the real me and confessed her love to me infront of everyone..

I haven't expected such a bold act from her...i thought her as mad in her love ..but the reality was she left me mad for her...

I tried a lot to make her stay away from but, each time it was me who went close to her unknowingly...

Tears had never gained my attention.. But when i see them in her corner of eyes, i can't bear it even for a moment..

She is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen.. Not only by her appearances, she has the world's most beautiful heart 💓..to My heart began to say im wrong , when she gave up on me..she made distance between us ..

You know someone is very special to you when days just don’t seem right without them

It was same for me when i started missing her...but then it was a shock for me to realise that she is going to be someone's...

I was broken in the moment she said she dont love me anymore...i felt the same pain she had gone through when i said no to her..

I thought to sacrifice my feelings for her better life..But my heart was not ready to accept my decision...

Our moments were killing me from inside.
At the verge of losing her, i confirmed it to myself that i cannot live without her..she is mine..yes I love monami...its late..very late..but i should do something to stop her ...

All that thoughts made me breathless.. I felt myself normal when faizi consoled me to find a solution for all this..

Later we planned together to stop her marriage by hook or crook..

The moment i said my love for her was the best moment in my life till now.. The spark, the love, the happiness in her eyes at that moment made me feel that im the luckiest man in this world to deserve a girl like monami...i still don't know what she found in me ...

Today i have decided to propose her officially ....i have to repay for all the pain i have given her..i will never hurt you monami , i promise...

-------------

Monami was the happiest soul in the universe to get back her love that she almost losted....her happiness has no boundaries since karan has called her to a special place ...