Love and pain

Their kiss was voracious, desperate. Tongues tangling, blood mingling and teeth clashing as their lips mashed haphazardly against each other. Yet despite their wandering hands and the visible signs of their arousal, for a while they didn't take it further. Like two young lovers discovering the pleasures of the flesh for the first time, they took their time exploring each other's bodies. In Nellie's case, it really was the first time exploring his yet for Sweeney this was a matter of rediscovering a woman he never thought he'd be able to touch again. There was no room for regret in his lust-clouded mind. Only her.

Nellie Lovett was on top of him, straddling his lap. Never breaking her mouth's assault on his, she wove her fingers in the short hairs on the back of his neck where she softly pulled them, sending shivers all over his spine. He lowered the hands that were caressing her back and began massaging the round globes of her arse, venturing even further to her crack and eliciting wonderful whimpers from her that were deliciously muffled against his mouth. He took his time to taste her, he'd forgotten how intoxicating she was. Her cinnamon scented hair, the softness of her skin, of her plump lips... They both seemed to have come to the same unspoken agreement: this was a one night only occurrence, and they were determined to savour it.

But they were too horny for that rare mood to last. Soon enough, Eleanor began humping him again, not very subtly rubbing her needy clit against the hard bulge in his pants. She was the antithesis of a proper lady, and how it turned him on. He broke the kiss to lift her nightgown and tossed it aside. Nellie was now gloriously naked on top of him and he wasted no time in moving his dexterous fingers to where she needed them the most. Using two of them, he began circling around her pleasure bead, enjoying her uncoordinated jerking at his touch. He took it up a notch and replacing her fingers on her clit with his thumb, he inserted the two long digits into her wet opening. He pumped mercilessly in and out of her heat, which had Nellie moaning rather loudly as pleasure consumed her. He quieted her moans by kissing her again, but all of a sudden, he came up with a better idea.

He stilled, breaking the kiss and removing his hand from her core. He could tell he'd stopped right before she climaxed, because she shamelessly grabbed his hand and put it in again. Yet he was determined and removed it after a few seconds, which prompted her to try and use her own. He smirked, the little minx... but she hadn't anticipated how well he actually knew her, they'd been lovers for quite some time in their other timeline and he was able to predict this movement, grabbing both of her wrists before they reached her desired destination. She gave him a confused look but he didn't say anything, just maneuvered them so she lay on the stairs and he was hovering above her. He pinned her hands over her head and removed his nightshirt so that when he lay on top of her, they were skin to skin.

For a few seconds he didn't move, mesmerized by Eleanor's magnificent body under him. No matter how many times he'd seen it in this timeline or his original one, it always left him speechless. She had been moulded to please him. Eleanor protested, urging him to do something as she stared at his own naked body, biting her lip impatiently. As much as he enjoyed torturing her and the sexual tension heightening around them, there was something else he loved more. So without warning, he waded in. His hungry mouth attacked her neck, biting and sucking on the sensitive skin just below her ear, not really caring if he left a mark. With the hand that wasn't holding Nellie's wrists he began kneading one of her soft breasts. The volume of Nellie's moans was once again in crescendo and when he pinched her pebbled nipple, she let out a high-pitched scream.

"Be quiet for once in your life or I'll stop" he warned her, but his tone was playful. She smiled, taking up the challenge.

He licked her neck and trailed soft kisses down her body. He made a stop at her bosom, how could he not? He loved the firmness and the roundness of her delectable mounds. He focused on the one he'd left unattended before and sucked mightily on her nipple like a babe eager to be fed. Eleanor remained mostly silent, panting hard and only hissing when he bit her. He smirked again, that was about to change. He moved his mouth to the valley of her breasts, from where he licked his way down, over her navel and down to the lower part of her stomach. He made a pause and lifted his head to look at her. Her eyes were wide in surprise and Sweeney could tell she'd never experienced this kind of attention before. Encouraged by the pride that it gave him to be the one introducing her to it, he dove in.