Hawkins high

It was your first day at Hawkins high and it had already started out bad. You were the new girl so you expected it to be hard but wow...

After being introduced to the principal you were paired with the schools weirdo to give you a tour... Eddie Munson. He was a weirdo who played DND and was a 3 time senior of course you didn't wanna be seen with him on the first day but so far he was all you had.

"Ok so here's the main hall, and the to right is Mrs.Dios class and here is where I host hellfire" he said with a slightly smug grin on his face as he looked over at you stopping in front of the door "here come in I'll show you the room" he said putting his hand on the knob.

"Oh no that's alright I'm not all too interested in that DND stuff you know" you said trying to sound as nice as possible.

"Hey listen y/n I know it's not for everyone but give it a chance just try ok, please, here come in I'll give you a tour of the room just please" he said opening the door nodding his head in towards it.

"Ok fine Eddie but let's make this quick I don't want people thinking we're doing something in here" you said quickly hurrying past him into the room. You noticed however that when he stepped in after you and closed the door he locked it.

"Eddie why'd you lock the door?" You said leaping back towards the door

"Woah not so fast princess" he said as he reached his arm out pulling you in for a hug "don't worry I just don't want us to get in trouble since I'm supposed to be giving you a tour".

Somehow some way just by him hugging you and his hands which were covered in thick chunky rings clutching onto you as he gently stroked the back of your hair, it made you feel something, not a bad feeling at least not one you could detect.

But as soon as you realized you had held back onto him for just a second too long you pushed off of him and took a step back "what the fuck was that Munson?"

"Woah calm down y/n I just didn't want you to leave" he said putting his hands up in surrender

"Ok well... I don't know I just..."

"You just what? Don't wanna get anywhere near the freak? The monster of Hawkins high?" He said as he crossed his arms and started walking over to the table.

"No it's not that... I just... I don't know Eddie you're not my type of person and I'm not yours ok you're supposed to be giving me a tour of the school not hugging me alright"

"Ok so first of all whoever said you weren't my type of person?"

"Well you know you're like into metal and rock music and DND and Eddie I'm not that type of person I think you could tell"

"I could make you that type of person". You must have missed it cuz somehow he was now standing about 6 inches across from you.

"Oh really?" You said now slightly playing along just for the fun of it.

"Really" he said and he grabbed your lower jaw and pulled your head up and kissed you.

Woah that escalated quickly but you weren't mad at it not even a little bit, in fact you decided that this could be fun.

You pulled away and he backed up apologizing.
"I'm so sorry y/n I don't know what came over me I just couldn't help myself I'm so sorry-" he was cut off by you walking over to him and putting both your hand on his chest.

"I wanna see why they call you a freak, Munson"...

————————————————————

To be continued #yas