July 4th special

Your whole body hurt... everything was sore and aching. You had decided it would be for the better if you didn't go to school today. Your whole body hurt from last night. Eddie decided to stay with you since he doesn't really care about school. There was just one slight problem of course... it was the 4th of July, and in Hawkins the 4th of July parades are always huge and you couldn't miss your first one. Eddie said he'd take you if you were feelings alright by tonight so you agreed that you'd go even if you didn't feel good.

~~~~time skip to getting ready~~~~~

You threw on a fairly nice shirt and a pair of jeans. Eddie was wearing his usual black jeans hellfire shirt and jacket. You were loading yourself up in Eddie's van as he fixed his hair in the mirror and then you guys were off to the Fourth of July parade. It was already about 9pm so it was fairly dark outside at this point.

You and Eddie showed up at the park and walked over to the firework stand where you saw Steve working. You decided to walk (more of a hobble) your way over to the stand and talk to him.

"Hey y/n what's up" he said as the realization as to why you were walking like that washed across his face.

"Nothin much Harrington I just can't you know... walk properly or anything like that what about you?" You said with a sassy tone. Eddie was of course standing next to you mediating the conversation but he didn't say anything.

"Ooohh sounds like someone has an attitude problem" Steve said as he glanced over and made eye contact with Eddie. You could see Eddie nodding in your peripheral vision and you quickly turned your head to fake gasp at him.

Steve leaned in closer to you and quickly grabbed your lower jaw.

"I think that might need to be fixed"

You pulled back and smirked at him. Eddie looked down at you and nodded as he grabbed your arm and pulled you around to the back of the firework stand. Behind the firework stand was a little tent that was covered on all sides that was for employees.
When you got to the back of the stand Steve was already there. He called back to his only other coworker and said "ARGYLE DONT COME INTO THE TENT IM DOING IMPORTANT THINGS OK?"

"Yeahhh get some dude!" Argyle said back just continuing on his job.

Steve grabbed your hand and pulled you into the tent. Inside was a little couch, a small portable table and a chair.

As soon as Steve zipped up the side he and Eddie immediately started undressing and in a matter of seconds they were both only in boxers.
Steve walked up to you and put his hand lightly around your throat.

"Y/n I think it's time for you to be taught a valuable lesson... and that is to behave"

All the sudden Steve was lifting your shirt above you're head and taking off your bra and Eddie was pulling off your pants and underwear in one go.
Again in a matter of seconds you were left standing naked.
Steve pushed you back on the couch and started kissing the top of your tits. He made his way down until he was at your already soaking pussy. He quickly went to work licking and sucking on your clit making you squirm and moan, it didn't help that right across the tent sitting in the chair was Eddie jerking himself off as he watched you get eaten out.
Steve sped up and started licking up and down your pussy and sticking the tip of his tongue into you.

"Oh fuck Steve I'm already gonna come you're so good fuck" you said as you entangled your finger in his long perfect hair and moaned.
Steve stopped and backed up to speak.

"Listen y/n if you even make a sound I'm gonna stop and let you walk around like a little horny slut for the rest of the night ok?"

"Ok" you slightly whimpered as he got back to work licking up and down making you extremely close to cumming. You were so close you could feel it.
Steve stuck his tongue all the way inside you and that took you out making you cum all over his tongue and face.

"Oh fuck Steve I'm sorry it was just too goo-"

"He already told you the rules princess" Eddie said as he came from no where  ramming his throbbing cock into you.

"Oh-"

He sped up relentlessly as you tried not to moan. Steve was now leaning over and licking your clit as Eddie fucked you senseless.
Eddie kept speeding up pounding into you as he found your g-spot and you moaned slightly, making him stop.

"What the fuck did we say whore?" Eddie said as he pulled out and grabbed your face.
You moaned at the loss of his cock but still answered.
"I'm sorry daddy I won't let it again just plz make me cum"

"I'm sorry princess but I'm gonna do what I want with you and you're gonna let me" he said as he pulled your mouth open lightly and spit in it. Of course, you swallowed it ;)

He rammed back into you making you almost moan but you held it in. It started feeling too good, Eddie pounding his huge cock into you as Steve licked your clit and played with your nipples. You were in heaven it felt so fucking good.

Eddie sped up and you could feel yourself getting closer.

"Oh fuck princess you're so fucking tight I'm gonna cum and you're gonna cum with me" he said and he sped up and started slamming into you harder. His thrusts started to become sloppy and Steve's tongue sped up on your clog.

"Oh fuck Im cumming, cum, cum right now princess" you finally came and it felt so fucking good. Just to make it last longer you clenched your pussy around Eddie's dick as he came in you making him moan slightly.

"'My turn" Steve said as he stood up pushing Eddie back into the chair. You didn't know if you could take dick again and not moan again and still be able to walk for the next week but there was no turning back now.

Steve started ramming his dick into you just like Eddie did and it felt so fucking good. His dick was the perfect length to hit your g-spot every time and it made you feel so fucking good.

"Fuck y/n I'm gonna cum then you're going too when I tell you you can" Steve said as he sped up ramming into your g-spot still. All the sudden Steve came all inside you and you could feel it all filling you up as he continued pumping into you. About 30 seconds later and you felt like you were gonna just bust then he finally told you to come and it felt even better this time.

"Well then Eddie, y/n I oughta get back to my job, I'll leave you guys to clean up, head out whenever."

"Ok thank you" Eddie said as he walked over to you and picked you up carting you out of the tent and walking directly into the lake right behind the tent. The water was fairly warm since it was the middle of summer and luckily no one saw you guys as you splashed around in the water naked together...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this is kinda bad idk I wanted to do something   Festive .

1285 words!