Finishing what he started

You walked out of the room and made your way down the hall with Eddie close behind you, still in your head about what just happened. How did he do it, how did he just naturally take over? Doesn't matter now all you could think about was how hot that was.

The two of you kept making your way down the halls and just walking around the school as he told you the names of all the teachers and their classrooms. When the passing period was over and there was no one in the hallway he pulled you up against a locker and quietly said to you "listen y/n I know I said after school and all but I cant fucking wait ok, we both don't have to go to class since I'm supposed to be touring you so we can dip right now and I can take you to my place".

"Ok Eddie but are you sure your parents won't be home?" You asked returning the intense eye contact you two were making.

"Oh trust me I'm sure"

"Well then why not"

"Sweet, here follow me" he said as he took your hand and pulled you out the closest exit leading you around the parking lot and leading you to his van.

He opened the door for you then walked over to the driver side of the van and hopped in. He set his hand on your thigh and just gripped it the whole way to his house, you guys didn't say anything to each other but the tension was crazy and you it was making you so horny.

"Well then here we are, home sweet home"

It wasn't a house- but it was a living area. "Why not" you thought to yourself as he lead you through the door and to his room.

As soon as you walked into his room he locked the door and pushed you on the bed, crawling on top of you. The two of you passionately made out as he started dominating your mouth with his tongue, you decided this was a battle you couldn't win so you'd let him take control this time. He suddenly got off and walked over and grabbed 2 pairs of handcuffs off the wall. He put one of your hands in one cuff and the other one in the other cuff and attached both of them to opposite sides of his bed post. He crawled back on top of you and leaned down to give you a single kiss on your neck.

"Now listen, I'll go easy on you, or I won't I guess it just depends on how well you listen princess" he said as he got off on you again and started undoing his belt.

When he was done taking off his belt he also took off his pants but kept his boxers on. You could see the massive bulge in his pants and you could feel yourself getting wet. When he finished taking his pants off he walked over to you and pulled off your pants and panties and started going back to work licking your clit and fingering you intensely.

"Oh fuck Eddie I'm already so close again- oh fuck Eddie oh my god- oh fuckkkk" you moaned as he sped up and you were finally sent over the edge cumming hard on his fingers and face laying there with waves of sheer pleasure coursing through your body. Obviously you were breathing heavy and shaking slightly after the massive rush of pleasure.

"Oh this is gonna be so fucking fun" you heard Eddie say quietly under his breath.

He got back on top of you and started making out with you again but only for a minute because then he started moving down your neck straight to your tits. He lifted your shirt up and relentlessly started sucking on one of you nipples swirling his tongue around it and all as his other hand massaged your other tit.

"Oh fuck Eddie you're so good at this fuck-" you moaned as you aimlessly tried pulling against the restraints.
He continued sucking and you could feel yourself somehow getting wetter and wetter.

He pulled away and leaned over and undid one of the cuffs.

"Now listen real close ok princess? I'm gonna undo one of your hands and you're gonna stroke my cock and if you're a good girl I'll reward you like one"

You nodded in anticipation since you could already tell his cock was huge and you were just seeing it through the boxers.

He took off his boxers and his dick sprang to his stomach. Immediately you moved your hand to his dick and starting stroking up and down quickly. After doing that for a little bit you slowed down and rubbed your thumb on his tip.

"Fuck y/n that feels so fucking good keep doing that"

You obeyed and sped up now just rubbing your whole hand over the tip of his dick.

"Oh fuck y/n I'm gonna come fuck, take my dick in your mouth like a good girl and swallow all my cum"

You didn't need him to tell you twice, your head immediately moved down and you started swirling your tongue around the tip of his dick only slightly moving up and down. He started doing a little whine that turned you on so much as you sped up.

"Oh fuck y/n I'm gonna cum, oh fuck, fuck fuck fuuuccckk oh shit holy shit fuck omg that feels so fucking good" he moaned as you swallowed every last drop of his cum still sucking just the tip of his dick. You pulled your head back up and looked at him hoping you'd now get rewarded.

"Well you were a good girl so for that you'll get rewarded-" he said as he leaned over and undid the other cuff.

"Come to the edge of the bed and lay on your back with you head hanging off I wanna reward you"

His wish was your command so you did as you were told. You opened your mouth and without warning he shoved his dick into your mouth and started face fucking you and fuck was it hot. You could feel his huge cock sliding down your throat repeatedly and you could tell he was getting close again already.

"Fuck I guess you really don't have a gag reflex" he said as he sped up.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum again, shit y/n are you ready to swallow my cum again like a little slut?"

Just as he finished his sentence he came all inside your mouth and down your throat as you swallowed it all which made him come even more as the sides of your mouth closed around his dick.

"Since you've been such a good girl for me I'm going to give you what you really deserve" he said as he walked around the bed and crawled on top of you again. He aligned his tip with your entrance and started shallow fucking you.

"Oh fuck you Eddie" you said in
Between breaths.

"What was that you slut?" He said as he quickly leaned over and grabbed you mouth.

"I said fuck you Eddie Munson"

"Ask and you shall receive" he said as he spit in your mouth and suddenly rammed all 7.5 inches of his dick into your pussy over and over again until it started to hurt.

"Oh fuck Eddie slow down it hurts fuck" you half screamed because of how good but bad it felt.

"This is what you get for disrespecting me sweetheart" he said as he quickened his pace getting you guys both close to cumming.

"Oh fuck Eddie I'm gonna cum"

"Don't come until I say you can" he said speeding up even more ramming his full length into you.

"Oh fuck Eddie please"

"Please what darling?"

"Please Eddie fuck me like a little slut and make me cum"

"Since you asked so nicely- cum, cum now" he said as his thrusts became sloppier and you could feel his warm cum filling you up. You had an amazing orgasm basically screaming because of how good it felt.

When both of you were done he pulled out and pulled you into him and cuddled you as you fell asleep in his arms...

————————————————————
Ok I know this kinda sucks again it's 3am and I'm tried but god damn 💦🐱
(Also 1412 words?!?!?!)