Freaky munson

..."I wanna see why they call you a freak, Munson" you said pushing up a little closer to him. You could feel his heartbeat quicken under your hand so you must've been doing something right.

"Oh I'll show you y/n" he breathily said as he stuck his thigh up slightly in between your legs.

Holy shit. Is this happening? Are you really gonna have a hookup? In school? With Eddie Munson? On your first day? Oh well...

"Oh eddie-" you said as your breath hitched and your knees buckled slightly.

"Well fuck y/n I haven't even done much... there's so much more to show you..." as he said that he started moving his thigh slowly back and forth in between your crotch and you let out a slight moan. Shit you couldn't give in it wasn't supposed to be like this.

"Already moaning? Shit y/n I don't know how long I'll last if you keep moaning like that" he said as he grabbed your chin again pulling you into a kiss as he quickened the pace of his leg under you.

Shit you were already getting close.

"Oh eddie fuck- omg eddie stop I'm gonna cu-" you tried to say as you moaned into his mouth. You came on his leg and halfway collapsed into his arms and damn did it feel good.

Fuck. Now Eddie knows that you're weak, that you give in quickly... but it felt so good letting him do what he wanted it felt so fucking good. Maybe you should let it slide this time.

"Oh princess im sorry if I knew you were gonna cum that fast I would've slowed down" he said as he tightened his grip on your jaw turning you on even more.

"Eddie-"

"What can I do for you princess" he said, a devilish look in his eyes knowing that he already won this one.

"Fuck me eddie"

"You're so cute, thinking I'm going to let you tell me what to do, trust me I'll take care of you don't worry sweetheart" as he said that he took his bandana out of his back pocket and tied it around your mouth to silence any future moaning. He laid you back on the table reassuring you that he'd go easy on you.

He crouched down and took off your pants, there was already a wet spot in your underwear since he had already made you come.

"Fuck y/n all I did was move my leg and you got that wet?" A rhetorical question clearly "this is gonna be fun".

He looked up at you just to get your approval, you nodded giving him the go ahead. He pulled off your panties and just stared for a couple of seconds before leaning in and pressing his tongue to your clit.

You tried to moan but the bandana stopped you, fuck this was gonna be hard.

He started off slowly just licking right above your clit then he sped up a little making you try to moan through the bandana. He moved a little now licking the entrance to your pussy and fuck it felt good. He slightly stuck his tongue inside of you and your legs started shaking because of the pleasure.

"Shhh princess you need to be quiet"
He said as he suddenly shoved his index finger into you. Your whole body shuddered and you tried moaning again and again being muffled by the bandana. He started pumping inside you much faster now, his chunky metal rings cold against your skin as they clanked slightly. He stuck another finger inside you and you felt like you were in heaven. He does it even more and you could feel yourself getting close, your legs were shaking intensely and you knew Eddie could tell you were close. He looked up at you with a devilish look in his eyes and right when you were about to cum he pulled his fingers out and moved back a step from you.

"Fuck y/n this is so fucking hot I mean cmon I didn't think I'd be fucking y/n y/l/n on the first day of school" you laid there helpless in a way. You needed him so come back over and work whatever magic he was using on you again.

"Well then, I'll take this" he said as he walked over and took the bandana off of your mouth.

"What the fuck Eddie, you're not gonna finish what you started?" You said sitting up as soon as he took the bandana off your mouth.

"Oh don't you worry sweetheart I'll finish what I started but the bell is gonna ring in a minute and I'm supposed to be giving you a tour.

"Fuck Eddie I don't care if the bell rings or not I need you-" you stopped mid sentence realizing how desperate you sound, this isn't good.

"Well if you need me that bad then meet me in the parking lot after school and I'll take you over to my place and really finish what I started"

"You have yourself a deal Munson" you said as you put your pants and underwear back on.

Once you were done, pussy still throbbing from being so close to the edge, you guys both walked towards the door just as the bell rang.

"Oh y/n" Eddie said turning around to face you

"Wha-" but you were cut off by him sticking his fingers in your mouth. God damn you tasted so good fuck. You continued sucking on his fingers till there was nothing left on them realizing that Eddie was trying to gag you while you did but jokes on him cuz you don't have a gag reflex.

"Damn ok y/n I see you have a special skill that you'll be using later but till then we need to get to the next class ok?"

"Ok" you said as he unlocked the door and put his hand on the small of your back as you walked out in a way leading you out.

————————————————————

Well damn 🤧 sorry this is kinda bad it's like 2am and idk what I'm doing with my life but omg 1038 words!?
Update soon