Ferris wheel

You and Eddie had to decided to continue your relationship and he had started taking you on dates more frequently and you really enjoyed them.
Eddie loved taking you on dates saying that it was one of his favorite things to do. He liked taking you to fancy dinners and random places in Hawkins it was overall just amazing...

"Cmon sweetheart we're gonna miss the whole fair at this point" Eddie called out standing in the door way waiting for you to be ready.

"Ok hold on Eddie just a few more things" you said as you scrambled around the room putting stuff in your purse.
As you collected the last few things you walked over and hugged him in the door way and he embraced you back as he gently rubbed (idk how to explain it im so sorry 🤧) the back of your head.

"Alright let's hit the road darling" Eddie said as he held his keys up and shook them.

~~~time skip to parking in line~~~

"Omg Eddie thank you for taking me to the fair I'm really starting to like Hawkins" you said to him holding onto his arm while waiting in line.

"Yeah just wait till we get to the fun rides" Eddie said as he looked down and smirked.

"Hopefully I can ride the best one pretty soon" you said as you discretely reached down and lightly palmed his crotch and you could feel him getting hard just as you rubbed it.

"Y/n stop right now or else this isn't going to end well for you" Eddie said flustered.

"Well I'm feeling lucky tonight" you said as you slowly sped up as the line progressed making you next in line for the Ferris wheel. You decided to stop so the operator of the stand wouldn't see you.
After another minute or two of waiting you and Eddie got on the Ferris wheel and started going up.

As soon as your guys cart got high enough above eye level you got onto your knees and quickly unbuckled Eddie's belt and pulled his pants down.
You quickly grabbed his already hard cock and shoved it all the way down your throat.

Eddie grabbed your head and pushed it down on his dick making him moan as you sped up.

"Oh fuck yeahh y/n I'm gonna cum" Eddie said as he kept pushing your head down on his dick.
Right as he was about to cum you pulled away and stood up.

You had decided to wear a cute  summer dress and no underwear since "it was so hot". You quickly lifted the dress and sat on his dick bouncing up and down. At this point you guys were at the very top of the Ferris wheel. You continued speeding up as Eddie grabbed your hips and let you work your magic.
You could feel yourself getting close and Eddie getting closer so you sped up.

"Ohh shit y/n I'm gonna fucking cum Inside you ohhh-" eddie was cut off by his own orgasm. His hot cum splashed inside you as you came all over his dick while still bouncing up and down on it.

Fuck. You were almost at the bottom of the Ferris wheel.

"Cmon eddie we need to clean up quick"

"Alright alright" He said as his pulled a few tissues out of his jacket pocket and wiped everything off right as you got to the bottom.

When you both got out the threw the napkin away and you guys continued fucking on every ride possible all night.

~~~time skip to at home~~~~

"Y/n I love you so fucking much"

"I love you too Eds" you said as you leaned back and kissed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry y'all short and kinda bad chapter I'm tired but still wanted to write something so here you go. Only 645 words 🤧😖