Eddie,You and Steve?

The next day at school was rough, you were having trouble walking and your whole body ached but it was ok since Eddie was by your side to help you.

At lunch you sat at the table with hellfire but not for long since you were in too much pain to even answer all their questions. You and Eddie just moved to your own empty table in the corner of the cafeteria and started eating lunch while talking to each other. After about 10 minutes of peacefully enjoying each other's time together someone walked up and sat next to you catching you by surprise as you turned around to see who it was. It was Steve god damn Harrington. Eddie had told you about him, how he's a total douchebag.

"Hey y/n how's it going" he said as he winked at you and smiled.

*how does he know my name?* you thought to yourself.

"What do you want Steve?" You asked looking back at him as Eddie grabbed your thigh and gripped it tighter and tighter as you continued the conversation.

He leaned in a little closer to your face so only you could hear what he said "listen y/n Ik you and the freak have something going on but I was thinking we make this work for all of us you know"

You pulled back utterly shocked at what he'd said. No way Steve Harrington one of the most liked kids in the school just suggested having a threesome with you and Eddie.

"What the fuck Steve? Are you feeling ok?" You asked as you reached your head up to his forehead only to be stopped by Eddie who you had now noticed what gripping your thigh very intensely staring at Steve like he was gonna murder him.

"Listen whatever you said- and I'm sure it wasn't good- we don't want anything to do with it Harrington " Eddie leaned over and whisper shouted at Steve.

"If only you knew what I said freak" he said as he stood up slamming his hand into the table "hey y/n hit me up if you're ever willing to give me a response since you seem to be at such a loss right now" he said tossing a tiny piece of paper into your lap. (It was his number btw).

"What the fuck did he say to you y/n if it was anything bad I swear to god I'll kill him"

"Eddie my love don't worry about it, you'll find out later"...

~~~~time skip to after school over at Eddie's~~~~

"Listen y/n I'm sorry if I went too hard last night ok I didn't mean to hurt you"

"Eddie I already said it's ok I liked it a lot, Eddie I like you a lot"

"Well thank you princess" he said as he walked over and kissed you.

"Hey Eddie you know how Steve was talking to me earlier at lunch?"

"Yes?"

"Well he was asking if we wanted to hookup with him and have a threesome" you said as you looked up into his eyes purposely lustful.

"No fucking way" Eddie said, you knew he had some sort of feelings for Harrington whether he just thought he was hot or he had actual feelings it didn't matter but you could tell.

"So what do you say Eds? Should I call him"

"Why not, but remember-" he said grabbing your jaw and pulling your face to his "your mine and mine only ok? I'll let you suck his dick and all but at the end of the day I own you"

"Yes daddy I know" you said pulling away winking at him. (Cringe I'm sorry)

~~time skip to Steve showing up to Eddie's~~~

"Hey uh y/n" he called as he knocked on the door.

You opened the door and you were surprised when you saw him looking nice and sorta dressed up, you could smell his cologne.