Betrayal.

"WAAH how could you do this to me Kong?!" Waluigi exclaimed at the sight before him
"Wait, it meant nothing to me!" Donky kong shouted after waluigi as he ran out of the room.
Bowser laughed and pulled his cuff back onto his wrist. He knew this would happen, that's why he planned the mixer tonight. It's why he skipped work today. It's why he made Donky king bring waluigi with him.
Donky Kong went to chase after waluigi, but was stopped by an angry birdo. "After all of what you two had you go and you do this?!" She shouted
"I can explain!" Donky Kong shouted. But it was too late. Nobody would listen to him explain. He had been caught, by waluigi himself.
Birdo unleashed her colorful vocabulary on Donky Kong while waluigi made a beeline for the elevator. Donky Kong tried to get past birdo, or to get Waluigis attention, but none of it worked.
Bowser laughed until he cried, until birdo turned her words to him. This gave Donky Kong a chance to run to waluigi, to try and explain that no, this was not his fault.
Donky Kong took his chance, shouting out to waluigi as he got closer and closer to the elevator. But waluigi did not listen. His words fell upon deaf ears as the doors slid shut, and the elevator defended to the parking lot.

Waluigi sped walked to the car. The car that had the cuff in it that he ignored. The cuff he ignored because he trusted his other half.
He pulled the keys out of his bag and fumbled with them. Waluigi finally got the car unlocked and he sat down in the drivers seat.
Waluigi couldn't believe this. He felt betrayed. He felt angry. He felt...hurt. Waluigi began to sob. He wanted to leave and knew he should, but he couldn't. He was heartbroken, he was betrayed.
He sat there crying for a good while. Until he felt a hand on his shoulder. He jolted and spun around, thinking it was Donky Konky, but it was just birdo.
"Hey walg..." was all she said. Waluigi spring out of the car and wrapped his arms around birdos neck and sobbed even harder than before.
The pair stayed like that until birdo pulled away from the hug. "We should go before Donky Kong comes down here."
Waluigi nodded while handing birdo the keys. Birdo got into the drivers seat while Walugi got into the back. They buckled up and got adjusted before birdo began to drive off. But just as birdo checked her mirror she saw Donky Konger running towards the car.
She floored it out of there, waluigi confused as he had not seen Donky Konky. Waluigi leaned up and asked what it was about but birdo excused it to her not having a drivers license.

Donky Kong watched as the car drove off out of the parking lot. He couldn't believe this. He was devastated. He couldn't believe he let this go on for so long. All because of a mistake he made at the beginning of their relationship.
Donky Donky began to think about how he got up to this point.
At the beginning of his and Waluigis relationship, things weren't going so great. It was obvious his brother hated him, and the pair were so different.
He honestly didn't see how they were even together.
So, he turned to bowser, who he had feelings for for a while now. The only problem was that he and waluigi were a couple. It didn't matter if Bowser and King Boo were together, they had an awful relationship.
The only reason the two stayed together was for appearances, and the fact that King Boo actually believed that they could fix what they had.
But while Donky Konogy was seeing Bowser, he and Waluigis relationship began to bloom. They saw why they had gotten together, and saw even more reasons to stay together.
It was at this point Donky Kong broke it off with Bowser. He obviously didn't take this well, ranting and raving about how it was unfair for him.
But donky Kong didn't care. He loved waluigi. And after a while of them dating he proposed. Waluigi obviously accepted, and they got married the spring after.
When bowser heard the two had wed, he became furious. He was waiting on them to break up, not get married! So he did the only logical thing.
Blackmail Donky Kong to get back with him. If he didn't listen then he'd tell him about how they had gone rolling around together while he and waluigi were dating.
Donky Kong begged him not to, and even offered him money so he wouldn't have to cheat on his newly wed husband.
But there was only one payment Bowser would accept.
So he paid him.

Waluigi and birdo arrived at Waluigis house just as the sun was setting. They had agreed waluigi would stay with birdo until he decided what to do.
Waluigi was upstairs packing in his room as birdo explored around his house. Sure she had been there plenty of times, but had never been through the whole house.
"Say walg, did you ever find out why you've been acting and feelin funny?" She shouted up to him from the kitchen downstairs.
"No, I was supposed to go to the doctor last Thursday, but something came up." Was the reply she received.
Birdo thought for a moment, then an idea dawned upon her. She flew up the stairs, taking two with each step.
She reached the doorway of Waluigis room and stood there a moment. "Let's google your symptoms!" She exclaimed.
"Birdo the last time you did that you thought you had the plague." Waluigi said flatly, placing a shirt in his suitcase. "That was last time, I'm sure Mayo Clinic has updated since my complaint!"
Waluigi thought for a moment. Then shrugged. "Eh fuck it why not." He said as he sat down on the bed. Birdo hopped up next to him and began typing.
"Ya ready?" She said. Waluigi chuckled "As I'll ever be." He said as she clicked enter. Her eyes widened as she saw what popped up on the screen.
"What? Do I also have the plague?" Waluigi joked. But birdo didn't laugh. This worried waluigi, so he looked over her shoulder to see the screen.
"Oh there is no way I'm pregnant!" Waluigi exclaimed as he paced around the room. Birdo laid out on the bed, thinking.
"...Well there's one way to really make sure..." birdo started. "Oh there is no way I'm peeing on a stick birdo." Waluigi said as he sat back down.
"Well you have to find out if you are or not!" Birdo exclaimed as she sat up and looked at him.
"Well I'm not gonna go get it, they'll think I'm weird." Waluigi said. "Then I will, wait right here!" Birdo said, and just like that she was gone.
Waluigi sat there dazed. No way he's pregnant with that scumbags child. What would he do? Waluigi twisted his stache as he thought. After a few minutes he decided he needed to finish packing.
It took Waluigi about fifteen minutes before he was all set to leave. He dragged his stuff down the stairs and waited for birdo on the couch. Waluigi had also plugged his phone in, as it had died a little bit after he called birdo to Twitter HQ.
When his phone turned on he checked it and saw that he had 14 missed called from Donky Kong, and was about to get another one.
He ignored it, and opened the door when birdo knocked. "Do you have it?" Walugi asked. She nodded, and handed him the bag.
Waluigi held it for a moment and thought. "I can not believe I'm about to pee on a stick." He said as he made his way to the bathroom.
Birdo sat down on the couch, and noticed Waluigis phone ringing on silent mode. She picked it up and saw who was calling. Birdo thought for a moment before sliding to answer call.
"What do you want?" She answered with, not letting Donky Kong get a word in. "Please let me talk to Waluigi! I can explain it's not what you think it is!" Donky Kong explained.
"No, what it is, is that we caught you bangin your bosses boyfriend a new one, don't bother calling him back after this. He doesn't need you right now, not with him being pregnant."
Birdo didn't realize the last part she added. She was just so angry with dinky konk. But when she did all she heard from the other side of the phone was dead silence.
Birdo hung up right after that.
After another minute or two, waluigi came out of the bathroom.

"What are we gonna name it?"