Resolve.

The pair made it to the station just in time. "Excuse me, my friend birdo should be here, can we talk to her?" Waluigi asked, Donky Kong standing right behind him.
The lady at the desk smacked her gum and looked up from the computer at them over her glasses.
"Take a seat." She said, sounding brain numbingly bored. The pair sat down, worried about birdo.
Waluigi began fidgeting. Nobody ever thought that birdo would be caught by the police. It wasn't even a thought.
Donky Kong noticed and put one of his hands over Waluigis. "Why don't we put aside everything that's happened for now, this must be a lot for you." He said.
Waluigi looked up at Donky Kong with teary eyes as he nodded. He was glad he had decided to talk to him instead of just leaving.
After an hour of waiting, Donk Konk and Waluigi were called to speak to birdo. They were led into an empty interrogation room where birdo was sitting at the table.
She looked relieved as she stood up and rushed over to waluigi. The two collided into a hug as Donky Kong stood off to the side.
The pair pulled apart, and looked at eachother. "What happened?" Waluigi asked, wiping his eyes of tears.
"Muon Elsks ratted me out because I won't sell to him anymore, and he found out I went to Twitter HQ." Birdo explained.
Birdo noticed Donky Kong standing off to the side. "This is all your fault Donk, maybe if you learned to keep it in your-" birdo began, words filled with spite.
"Hey! Donky Kong has nothing to do with this!" Waluigi looked over at Kong "We sorted everything out, we're staying together." Waluigi decided.
Donky Kong and Birdo looked shocked. Even after discovering what Donky Kong had done? Birdo couldn't believe it. Donky Kong couldn't believe it.
"...Well, if you've sorted everything out, then all there's left to do is to get me out of this mess. Go to my place as fast as you can waluigi and remove any trace that you were there. The fuzz will be scouring it as soon as they can I imagine." Birdo spoke in a hushed tone
Waluigi paused for a moment, then nodded, pulling birdo back into one last tight squeeze before grabbing Donky Kings hand and walking out of the room.

Waluigi and Donky Kong were driving as fast as they could to Birdos house. The car was filled with tension so thick you could spread it on a sandwich and choke.
Donky Kong looked over at waluigi, who was in the drivers seat waiting for the light to turn green. "So...are we..?" Donky Kong asked.
Waluigi looked over at him and thought. "Explain to me what happened. I only told birdo that so she wouldn't be going to jail for attempted murder also." He said as the light turned green.
Donky Kong took in a breath and looked at his hands. He was so ashamed. But nonetheless he told waluigi everything.
He told him about the blackmail, how he got into the situation he was in, and how whenever he had thought waluigi had left he did nothing but mope around in bed all day.
By the time he had finished his tale of adultery, the pair had made it to Birdos. Waluigi turned the car off and twisted his stache as he thought.
"There's so much I never knew about...but," he folded his hands and looked up at Donky Kong. "Well stay together, for the sake of our child, and for the fact that I believe we can somehow fix this." Waluigi stated.
Donky Kong was over the moon. He was so happy. He began to tell waluigi this before he cut him off.
"No time, let's go get my stuff."

Waluigi and Donky Kong had packed all of Waluigis stuff into his cases and into the trunk of the car. They scrubbed the house from top to bottom of any lingering trace of walg.
They piled back into the car, exhausted. It was around 9:25 when they had finally finished. Donky Kong was driving this time, as waluigi decided he wanted to sleep on the way home.
Donky Kong drove as smooth as he could so that way waluigi could sleep soundly. Whenever they got back to their house he carried all of Waluigis stuff inside, and then Walugi himself up the stairs and into their bedroom.
He laid him down as gently as he could, only stirring him in the process. He pulled the covers over him and started at him with only love for a few moments.
After laying waluigi down, Donky Kong unpacked all of his stuff, took a shower and went down to the living room and slept on the couch.
In the morning, Donky Kong made all of Waluigis favorite foods. He set the table just in time, as waluigi had woken up and was making his way down to the kitchen to see what the delicious smells were coming from.
"Thank you, Kong." Waluigi said, grabbing some bacon and popping it into his mouth. "Not a problem, love." He responded with. And for the first time in a long time, everything felt normal, as it was before this book began.
And it stayed that way.
After moving back in together, waluigi and Donky Kong went to couples therapy, and worked through what had happened between them. It took a while, and after having a breakthrough one session, their daughter was born.
They couldn't be happier.
Birdo was found guilty of uncountable counts of drug trafficking, but in the process had given away Muon Elsks drug habits.
Twitter HQ was shut down, and as if Muon going to prison wasn't enough it turns out that all of the employees working in the NFT department were keeping certain ones for themselves, and selling them to third party buyers x
Waluigi was worried that birdo wouldn't get out because of all of this, but it turns out, Wario, was good friends with a cop named Mario.
Mario had caught the cities most nefarious serial killer, who always left a peach at the scene, which had put some hardcore 'speck on his name.
So with a few pulled strings, four court dates later, and two parole officers along with a tracking monitor, birdo was out of prison.
Donky Kong and Waluigi decided to make birdo the godmother to their dsughter, whom they named Walomgong.
Bowser went to jail for stalking and harassment.

"Did you ever think we'd be this happy, even after all that's happened?" Waluigi whispered to Donky Kong one night, while rocking Walomgong to sleep.
"No." Donky Kong responded, causing waluigi to turn around to look at him.

"Because I'm even happier than I thought I could ever be."