Conversation.

Donky Kong couldn't believe what he heard come from the speaker. He sat there in shock, trying to think of something to say. But before he could he heard a click and the loud silence of the call being ended.
Waluigi was pregnant?! For how long?! Did he know?!
Donky kong snapped out of his daze when Bowser ran up behind him in the lobby.
"Who do you think you are?! You can't just leave me again!" Bowser screeched at Donky Kong. He stomped his way up to Donky Kong and put a hand in his shoulder to spin him around.
But he didn't expect Donky Kong to rear around and punch him in the face when he did. "What did you do that for?!" Bowser yelled as he staggered back and put a hand up to his jaw.
"For probably ruining my life! I don't ever want to hear from you again, do you hear me?!" Donky Kong screamed at Bowser.
Bowser chuckled and looked up at Donky Kong. "Don't you see what this means? We can finally be together live I always said! I get it, you're mad, but you won't be after-" bowser couldn't finish his sentence before Donky Kong turned on his heel and left.
Donky Kong sprinted down the sidewalk, his knuckles and feet slapping so hard on the rough concrete they were rubbed raw. He was hoping to get home before waluigi inevitably left the house the two shared.
If only he hadn't taken the time to listen to bowser.

Waluigi was in his makeshift room at birdos house. The two thought it'd be best if waluigi stayed with birdo until he decided what he wanted to do with his relationship with Donky Kong.
Waluigi didn't tell his brother, wario, because he knew he'd immediately begin the divorce proceedings.
So, here they are. Unpacking whatever waluigi hauled over to Birdos house.
"What do you think you're gonna do right now? Like not thinking long term?" Birdo asked, breaking the silence.
Waluigi stopped and thought for a minute. "I think...listen hear me out when I say this." Birdo whipped around to look at waluigi.
"You can't seriously be thinking about taking him back." She gaped. Waluigi stood up and brushed his pants off. "It's not like that, if I weren't pregnant I'd have wario teeing him to shred right about now."
Birdo nodded, a reasonable course of action she agreed with. "But since I am," he sighed "I'm gonna talk to him and see what we can do."
Birdo patted down the shirts into the dresser drawer as she nodded, thinking. "You should wait a little bit though, I wouldn't be trying to talk with all of this still fresh on the heart right now, y'know?" She said, turning around and leaning on the now closed dresser drawer.
"You're right, but I'm gonna text him and say I'm staying somewhere, and that we can talk in a week or two. Don't want him thinking I've run off to Paris or something."
Waluigi pulled out his phone and clicked on his messages. He ignored all the frantic ones Donky Kong had sent him earlier, when he had gotten his tie back around his neck and not on the floor.
'Donk konk, I don't think I can talk to you right now. To be honest I don't want to even be texting you this. But I am letting you know that I am staying somewhere for the time being until I feel that we are ready to talk about this together. Please don't try and contact me until then.'
Was what he wrote out. He handed the phone to Birdo to see if it was good enough to send. To which she replied with saying that it should have more curses, angry emojis, and hateful sentences.
Waluigi rolled his eyes and sent the text as is.

Donky kong had just gotten home, he was a sweating, red-faced, panicked Donk looking around the house and calling out for his lover.
He had been getting non-stop texts and calls, even voicemails from bowser. So when his phone went off he ignored it.
He sat down on the bed, defeated. Thinking he had lost the only good thing in his life he began to cry. He had noticed Waluigis stuff missing as soon as he had gotten home.
But he still called out. He still searched. In Donky Kings heart and mind, he'd travel across the Sahara without food or water just to be able to look at waluigi again.
All he could think about was what he believed he had lost. How could he throw this away?
He thought about all those countless nights together, holding waluigi in his arms as he smiled so warmly at him through his stache.
Eventually he sucked it up enough to check his phone. He saw all of bowsers notifications on his screen, but he only read one.
The one that had the purple contact picture bubble next to it.
Waluigis.
He clicked as fast as he could, hoping that it was a chance to talk to him, to explain that he regretted what he did, and that he knew it was wrong, he should have told him what was going on, not bottling it up.
His heart sank when he read the paragraph that was sent to him from his other half's phone. 'At least it's not divorce related?' The hopeful part of him quipped.
He sighed heavily, doing nothing but pulling the covers over his head as he sobbed himself to sleep.