✐; 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝘀

"HI, I'M LARA."

SHE BREATHES DEEPLY AS THE INTERVIEW STARTED. The host started the intro while Lara sat there with a smile plastered on her face. "I'm here with Korea's Ace, Lara!" The host exclaims as the camera showed Lara.
"Hello, Everyone!" She said as the staff clapped for her which made her giggle.
"Okay, so, how are you feeling today?"
The host asks.

"I'm great! How 'bout you?" The British-Korean spoke. "I'm doing good, I'm a bit nervous because I'm in front of you but we're not going to talk about that!" The host said as they shared laughs. "Let's start, shall we?" She asks as Lara nods. "First question from the fans, what or who is your inspiration?"
The screen shows a tweet from the fans.

"My parents. My parents were the ones who made me keep on going. They are supportive of the things I want to do. They taught me that success isn't success if you're the only one who's reaching success, that’s not a success if the people around you aren’t rising." She said without any hesitation. The host's jaw dropped and proceeds on speaking, "Wow, that's such a good lesson." "Next question, what's the hardest part of being an idol?" The host spoke. Lara froze in her seat. She proceeds to answer the question.

"Being an idol is already a hard thing," Lara's eyes started to water. "Can we proceed with the next question?" The host immediately nodded and proceeds with the next question, "What's the most embarrassing thing you have done?" Lara chuckles before answering, "When I got drunk and received an award." Both of them laughed. "I'm grateful for the award, though." They shared laughs and proceeded to the next question.

"If you were a guy, which member would you date?" The host asked while holding their laugh. "What?!" Lara was shocked and laughed non-stop. "That's weird but I would date Kim Jisoo because she's really pretty and her voice sounds like heaven," Lara said between laughs. "Sorry for betraying Lisa," Lara said with a poker face.

"Next question, if you weren't an idol, what would you be doing right now?" The host asked. "That's a good question," Lara said and starts thinking. "I'm probably a psychologist or something related to medical by now," Lara said while smiling.

"Next question, what are your favorite K-pop groups and why?" Lara's eyes widened. "The Rose and Blackpink." Lara answers. "The Rose makes underrated songs and the group itself is underrated. And Blackpink because I'm in it," Lara sarcastically flips her hair which made the host laugh. Lara laughs and drank her water bottle.

"What's your favorite movie right now?" The host asks. "I don't know..." Lara scratches her neck. "I'm too lazy to watch for the past few days," Lara honestly answers while giving the camera an apologetic face. "I've been really busy lately," Lara said.

"Last question for today's video is, will there be a comeback or any solo's coming out this year?" The host asks. Lara clasps her hands together and answers, "That's for you to find out." She said slightly smirking. 

Don't be a ghost reader.
© hhaechanahceahh