✐; 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸

Jennie and Lisa are currently Live on the V-app

Jennie and Lisa are currently Live on the V-app. The two were messing around, not knowing what to do on their day off. Jennie is scrolling through her phone while Lisa is thinking of what they should do. Being Lara's "favorite" maknae, she slightly gasp and said, "Let's prank Lara-unnie!" Jennie slowly puts her phone down anturnsrn to look at the younger, "That's a great idea!"

"But what prank?" Jennie asks Lisa. "One of us should call her and ask if we can borrow a big amount of money," Lisa answers with a proud smile plastered on her face. "That's not too bad. We never borrowed money from her so let's do it!" Jennie said and took her phone out.
"So, who's going to call her?" Jennie asks. "You," Lisa said.

"What am I going to say?" Jennie asks while chuckling. "Um, say something like, "Unnie, something happened and I can't explain it right now...I need a big amount of money," while panicking," Lisa said as Jennie nods.

JENNIE - J
LARA - L

J: Unnie...

L: Yes? Did something happen? What's with your voice?

J: I can't explain it to you right now but something did happen...

L: Huh?!

J: I need something from you.

L: And what could that be? You're worrying me!

J: Can I borrow a big amount of money from you? Sorry.

L: Oh my gosh, just that?!

J: Sorry...

L: Don't be sorry, how much?

J: Like a hundred thousand

L: Alright, how can I give it to you? You can just use my credit card.

J: ...

L: Jennie? Are you there? What's happening? Where are you? Jennie?!

J: Chill! I'm okay!

L: How can I give it to you?

J: Actually...

L: Actually?

J: I don't need it because... You got pranked!

L: *hangs up*

© hhaechanahceahh