✐; 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱

#1 — AFTER FILMING HER PART FOR THEIR MUSIC VIDEO, Jong-hyun gave her a bouquet of her favorite flowers while she was drinking her coffee. Lara jumped up from her seat and hugged the tall guy in front of her. "I thought you were busy!" Lara said while Jong-hyun chuckles and kissed her on her cheek. "You're more important." He said while he burry his head on her neck.

#2 — THE TWO HAD A PHOTOSHOOT AFTER THEIR RELATIONSHIP WAS ANNOUNCED, they were wearing all black and started posing for the camera.
"Jong-hyun, sit in the chair and you, Lara,  go behind him and put your hand in his chest," the photographer said, making them flustered. Lara placed her hand on his chest as he turned crimson red.

#3 — THEY WENT OUT FOR A DATE NOT KNOWING A FAN SAW THEM. After ordering their food, they started talking about random things. Time passed, their food arrived, and started eating. After eating, they stood up and left the restaurant. While in front of Jong-hyun's car, they kissed for solid 5 seconds. The fan tweeted this and it went viral.

#4 — AT AN AWARD SHOW, Jong-hyun was one of the hosts. After announcing the Blackpink won, Jong-hyun congratulated the group and hugged Lara while whispering something to her that made Lara blush. The whole audience started screaming which made Jong-hyun laugh.

#5 — BLACKPINK WAS FILMING FOR BLACKPINK HOUSE, Lara was cooking lunch for them until her phone started ringing. She placed the plate on the table and answered the call, "Hello, Love?"

#6 — LARA SENDING A COFFEE TRUCK FOR JONG-HYUN. Jong-hyun was filming an upcoming drama until a staff informed him that Lara sent a coffee truck for him and the other cast to enjoy.

Don't be a ghost reader.
© hhaechanahceahh

Follow my Instagram for updates!
(c0smohyu)