✐; 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗵.𝗷𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰.𝗵 𝗺𝗲𝘁

— GETTING READY backstage is stressful

— GETTING READY backstage is stressful. Everyone was rushing to prepare the group for their performance.
"Let's go do this!" Lara said enough for the other members to hear. "Fighting!" Lisa said as they went to their assigned positions.

The music starts, and black ink was on stage. They heard people cheering for them loudly which made their energy go higher than it was already. In the middle of their performance, Lara's earpiece stopped working. She secretly told the staff that her earpiece wasn't working by doing sign language.

The staff nods and her earpiece started working. When it was her part, her earpiece's volume went high which made her cringe a little. After her part, she signed the staff to make the volume lower since she's close to being deaf.
Lara was so mad that she had a poker face the whole performance.

After performing, she madly took the earpiece off of her ear and sighed. She didn't say anything while changing her clothes. Jisoo noticed a sudden mood swing so she followed Lara and talked to her, "What happened?"
Lara sighs and started explaining to her.

"...I ruined our performance, I failed!" Lara runs her hand through her hair, frustrated. "No, you didn't. You handled it professionally. You didn't fail, don't be so hard on yourself." Jisoo pats her back while saying encouraging words. "It wasn't even your fault that your earpiece wasn't working or something," Jisoo said and saw the other members making their way towards them. "What happened?" The three asked at the same time.

"She thinks she ruined our performance because of her earpiece," Jisoo explained then suddenly, all the members started talking at the same time, saying that it wasn't her fault. "Okay, stop. Thank you but I can't understand anything you guys are saying. Sorry for being dramatic," Lara said while hugging them. "You're not being dramatic, you were just frustrated, stressed, pressured, whatever you call it, you did great, we did great," Jennie said as the others agreed.

After that, they made their way to their seats. It was TWICE's turn to perform, TT started playing which made Lara excited. The camera showed Lara dancing happily while the members looked at her like proud moms. Everyone started cheering for Lara when suddenly, the camera showed Hong Jong-hyun smiling and saying, "Lara is so cute." And that made everyone scream.

Lara's eyes widened and she turned crimson red. Hong Jong-hyun shyly smile while his seatmates teased him.

AFTER THAT UNEXPECTED MOMENT the two of them became friends. Lara still teases him about what happened at the award show 'till now.

Don't be a ghost reader.
© hhaechanahceahh

— what should I post on imy Instagram account?