✐; 𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝘁. 𝘁𝘄𝗼

— LARA WAS CURRENTLY INSIDE THE CAR with the three — Lisa, Taehyung, and Bogum — she is now beside Taehyung, talking about the show they're going to

— LARA WAS CURRENTLY INSIDE THE CAR with the three — Lisa, Taehyung, and Bogum — she is now beside Taehyung, talking about the show they're going to. After a while, they finally arrived. The guard opens the door for them. As soon as Lara went out, everyone started cheering and taking photos of her. The four of them were now posing for everyone.

Lara is beside Lisa while Taehyung and Bogum were on their side. After taking photos, the four of them went inside. They were welcomed by their friends and celebrities. Lara was put aside by Hedi Slimane. They took a couple of photos and Lara was now talking to Séverine Merle.

Let's just say, learning french was a great idea — Lara talked comfortably with them — Lara was now sitting between Taehyung and Lisa. When Lara was about to talk to Lisa, someone called Lisa which made Lara awkward but Taehyung talked to her which made her say that he's a life saver. "Aren't you releasing a comeback?" Taehyung asked in Korean. "Oh, yes, I am. It was supposed to be announced last month but it was canceled," Lara said with a sigh.
"I'm excited about it, especially my members," Taehyung said as they shared laughs.

Lisa was now back in her seat. "What are you guys talking about?" Lisa asked,
"Just my comeback since it got canceled last month," Lara explained. Lisa sat there with eyes wide open. "How come I did not know about this, Unnie?!" Lisa's hand landed on her mouth making Bogum, V, and Lara laugh. "You're a busy girl," Lara said while putting her hand on Lisa's thigh, trying to calm her. "Still?" Lisa jokingly said which made them laugh.

"Anyways, the show is about to start," Lara said as the three nodded. The show started. They started filming and admiring the models.

Don't be a ghost reader.
© hhaechanahceahh