✐; 𝘃𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲

- THE VIDEO STARTS WITH LARA FIXING THE CAMERA. Comments started flooding as Lara finished fixing the camera. "Hello, everyone!" Lara exclaimed and wave at the camera. "So, how are you guys?" She asked and took the iPad. "To everyone who had a bad day, I'm so sorry to hear that. Hopefully, you'll have a good day ahead of you. Storms don't last," Lara said, comforting her viewers.

"And to everyone who had a good day, that's nice to hear!" Lara said while nodding. "So, I heard that I'm trending on the bird app which made my heart race since I thought I had a scandal," Lara said and jokingly sighs. "I'm currently trending because I missed a V-live yesterday. Sorry about that, Blink's!" Lara said while bowing almost five times.
"Anyways, I want you guys to listen to what I'm going to say," Lara said and placed the iPad near her. "I've been seeing a lot of fan wars that include you guys," Lara sighs and continues.

"Although we can't avoid wars, please stop. Arguing with other fandoms is not what your idols want, even if you don't stan the person, be happy for them. It depends if that person did something very wrong," Lara said as the comments started flooding her with black and pink hearts. "I want you guys, Blink's, be in peace. I want our fandom to be in peace. Fan wars won't do anything. I understand you guys did that to defend your idols but defend them not in a toxic way," Lara said while looking at the comments. Suddenly, a comment caught her attention, "Our Lara is trending!! I'm trending?!" Lara said and starts to panic. "Why am I trending? Again?" Lara asked as her manager in the background laughed. "What's so funny?" Lara asked and borrowed her manager's phone to see.

"Oh, I'm trending because of my live," Lara said and sighs in relief. "That made me nervous," Lara said while laughing.
Minutes later, "Anyways, what do you guys want to do? Little concert?" The comments started flooding with Yes. Lara smiles and took the mic out. "Good thing I'm in my studio," Lara said and took her glasses on.

"What's our first song?" Lara said and looked at the comments. "Hot by Seventeen? Okay!" Lara said and typed it on her keyboard. The music starts playing as she warms her voice up.
"모두 우릴 쳐다봐, 태양 위를 달리는 마차 계속 달려, oh," She starts singing while doing a little dance. The comments were laughing and enjoying her company.

"우리는 drop it like hot, hot, hot," Lara said while dancing. Her manager couldn't help but laugh at her antics. Lara glared at him and continues to dance.

The first song finished. Lara plops herself down in her seat and took a sip of her iced coffee. "That's a bop. Now, next song!" Lara said and look at the comments. "Money by Lisa," she said and quickly played it. "Lisa is so pretty, " she said while she waits for the song to start.

"It's the end of the month and the weekend. I'ma spend this check, everything on me, yeah, I'ma tip myself, I'ma spend it on myself, I'ma drop it like it's pouring, I'ma pour it on myself," She starts as her manager and the other staff hypes her up while laughing. "Check, check, check, Check that money making bank account number, Yikes!" She said while putting on a mustache and taking her money gun out. "That's that shit that's never getting bounced on ya
Bitch, I do the money dance, I just made a hundred bands," she said as the staff laughs while hyping her up. "When the store says "Sign for it, " I'ma leave my autograph," she said while throwing fake money. "Dollar bills, dollar bills
Watch it falling for me, I love the way that feels, Dollar bills, dollar bills
Keep on falling for me, I love the way it feels," she sang while dancing.

The chorus starts as she sings and danced at the same time, the staff were laughing and clapping.

After the second song, she lay down on the floor, exhausted. "Wow, that was fire innit?" she said.

Don't be a ghost reader.
© hhaechanahceahh