iv. THE CREEL HOUSE

season four

chapter five, the ninaproject

project.

FAH opened and opened the cabinets in Rick's home, trying to find something to eat for both him and Eddie. Eddie checked the left side while Fah checked the right. "Find anything?" He asks Eddie, whom hummed a small no.

Fah opens another cabinet, seeing a can full of spaghetti'os. "This'll do." Fah spoke, showing the can to him. "I really need need to make a food run." He mutters, huffing before turning the stove on. "Could you also pick up a six pack?" Eddie questions him, taking a seat at the table.

Fah stirs the meal, giving a look at Eddie. "I know it's stupid as shit, drinking right now, but a cold beer would really calm my nerves." He explains as he plays with his spoon.

He turns the stove off before pouring the food into Eddie's bowl, "okay. But you aren't drinking without me." Eddie smirks, "see, you aren't so bad after all."

Fah sits down, pouring the rest into his bowl and picking his spoon up. "So you're saying I was bad when you met me?" He asks, eating. "Well, I mean.." Eddie replies, giving it some thought. Fah pushes him a bit, "Rude." He mutters, chuckling a bit.

Eddie smiles from seeing the other male, enjoying his food now.

...

THE car parks in front of Victor Creel's home, the broken beat up house sent chills down Pi's spine. "Yeah, that's not creepy." Steve spoke sarcastically. "Why do we need to be here again? Im..perfectly fine with the word dying or..whatever." Sawyer spoke, about to leave until Steve grabs her. "We gotta do this. Let's go."

Steve used a hammer to take the nails off the board, "what exactly are we supposed to be looking for in this shit-hole?" He asks Nancy. "We're not sure." She starts off simply. "We just know this house is important to Vecna."

"Because Max saw it in Vecna's red mind world?" Sawyer asked, Nancy nodding. "Maybe it holds clues to where Vecna is. Why he's back. Why he killed the Creels. And how to stop him before he comes back for Max."
Dustin guesses, shrugging.

Lucas questions. "We don't think he's in here, do we?" To which Max replies, "Guess we'll find out."

They remove the board, the leaves and dirt brushing against them. Lucas wipes the dirt off Pi's shirt, helping him politely. Max noticed this, furrowing her eyebrows before looking back at Steve and Nancy.

"It's locked. Should I knock, see if anybody's home?" Steve asks, Robin declining. "No need." They look back at her, seeing she was holding a brick. "I found a key."