viii. THE REQUEST

season four,

episode eight: papa, part one

SAWYER felt herself falling as soon as she got on the rope. Her back hitting a bed harshly. "Ow!" She coughs out loud. Looking around, Sawyer immediately recognized this was her old room from years ago..

The old posters, the light colored sheets, all of it. "Steve? Hello?!" Sawyer yells as she stood up. However—no answer. She was honestly getting really fucking scared. "Okay, you Veeca shit!" Sawyer yells out in anger before cussing in Korean.

She heads out the bedroom door, where she saw her parents in front of her. Stopping, she was in shock. "Mom? Dad?"

However, from the outfits and her fathers suitcase, she remembers the memory.

Steve shakes her, tears almost filling his eyes from the dead he felt. "Whatever you guys are doing, hurry up!" He yells out to them. The group was searching around for music, something Nancy would like. Pi flicked through the tapes, but everything was metal and Nancy didn't listen to that.

"Steve says you need to hurry!" Erica exclaims as she runs into the room. "Yeah? No shit!" Dustin claps back. Max spoke up, "We're trying. We can't find anything." Robin looks at Eddie. "What is all this shit?" She asked him, referring to his metal music.

"What are you even looking for?" Eddie asks her, Robin quickly yelling in response. "Madonna, Blondie, Bowie, Beatles? Music! We need music!" Eddie grabs the Iron Maiden cassette and yells back at her. "This is music!"

"Why are you taking him?!" She scolds. Her father stepped forward calmly before answering her. "I want full custody of him and ONLY him." He yells out only.

"Oh please! You really want to do that?" She shouts harshly. Sawyer glances at her hands, seeing them bulges into fists. "What the hell are you gonna do about it?! Huh?! Tell me!" "Oh just wait! You will see you piece of shit!" Sawyer stood and watched as tears rolled down her cheeks, this was the last time she saw her little brother, Julian.

Before the memory could even continue, Sawyer felt gravity pull her back. Letting off with a scream, she fell on hard fucking concrete now. "Ow! Son of a bitch."

She rubs her arm, before getting back up. "Hello?!" Sawyer shouts out. She sees that she was in a hallway, lights flickering and dead bodies everywhere. They were kids. Kids dressed up in hospital gowns. This shit must be where Eleven came from.

Sawyer opens the door to her right, running straight away in a panic. However, she was left the same way. "What?" She whispers nervously.