ix. PHASE 1 2 3 4

season four,

episode eight: papa, part two

episode nine: the piggyback, part one.

"CAN I KISS you?" That question was ringing in Fah's head while his heart felt like it was going to pop out of his chest. He looks over, no one could see them from where they were. Fah looks back to see Eddie with an awe look in his eye, he wanted this moment to happen more than anything.

He grabs Eddie hand, bringing it up and placing it on his right cheek. Quickly, Fah nods in a yes. Eddie places his left hand on the back of Fah's neck, leaning himself in for the kiss.

This was everything he wanted. He felt the anxiety brush away, the comfort of Eddie holding him was probably the reason. He liked the way he felt, in love.

Pulling away from the kiss, Eddie and Fah were both out of breath. Looking to the side, Fah jumped as he saw Dustin, Pi, and Lucas standing in front of them.

"Um..." Dustin let's out awkwardly. "Congratulations!" Pi exclaims, acting normal with a big smile. "Yeah! We're proud." Dustin stutters, agreeing with him. "I told you guys we shouldn't have looked!" Lucas says. "Can you guys be quiet?" Fah rolls his eyes while Eddie just laughs.

The door opens, "we need to go. Now." Sawyer spoke as they all came and put the bags down. "Your old friends are here." Erica said to Pi and Lucas. "Shit!" He exclaimed while Pi nervously sat back down.

They duck, making sure Jason and his friends wouldn't see them. "That was a close one. The way I wanted to punch the blondie so hard." Sawyer huffs in anger.

The group was outside in the middle of nowhere making weapons and things to guard to them with. Eddie, Fah and Dustin were putting sharp nails through the lid of a trash can.

"Eddie." Fah spoke, earning his attention. "Um..." He didn't really know how to ask him this and honestly...it was a stupid a question. Fah gulps nervously before asking him, "I'm your boyfriend, now? Right?"

Eddie stands up, holding his shield. Eddie places one of his legs on top the box they were using, dramatically speaking. "Hear me now." Eddie puts his hand out, "Eddie the banished." He then goes back to his normal voice, "has fallen in love."

Fah could've sworn his breath hitched from how surprised he was that Eddie even used the word love. "Me too." He replied with a small, "I've fallen in love too."

Eddie places the shield down, holding his hand out for him to grab. Fah felt warm, like his skin was on fire when he felt Eddie pull him close.

His hands were on each of his cheeks. "Never change, Fah." He tells him, moving Fah's hair out from his eye a bit. "Promise me?" The other nods, "I won't."

Eddie pulls away, giving him a quick kiss on the forehead while Fah tried not to smile brightly like a fucking idiot. "Hey, Sinclairs and you! How are those, uh..those spears coming along?" He asks Lucas, Pi, and Erica.

Pi gave him a dirty look, "I have a name!" He exclaims. Lucas did nothing but give him a thumbs up in the air. "There." Pi says, handing Lucas his spear that he fixed for him.

"Thanks." Lucas smiles, Erica watching them both like a Hawk. "So, when'd you two start dating?" She asks them both casually, Pi and Lucas stopping. "W-We're not dating." Lucas denies. "Yeah, we aren't."

Erica set her weapon down. "Look, even though you're a bench-riding loser like him. You're still my brother." She explains. "Wow...I think this is the first time I've seen her act so nice." Pi points out.

"So, you aren't gonna tell mom and dad?" Lucas asked his sister. She gave him a dirty look, "I'm not a monster, Lucas."

Everyone sat in silence as they head towards Vecna's house. They were finally all geared up, ready for battle. Pi and Lucas sat next to each other, Max in front.

They were all scared, nervous. No one knew if this was going to work and honestly, this might be their last night alive.

The truck stops, meaning they were already at the house. Erica, Lucas, Pi, and Max all get out, carrying lanterns. They step in front, walking to see the creepy ass house.

They can do this. They can defeat Vecna no matter what.

Taking a deep breath, the kids began to walk inside..goosebumps crawling over them.

...

"Okay, I wanna run through it one more time." Nancy spoke in the trailer. "Phase one." She began. "We meet Erica at the playground. She'll signal Max and Lucas when we're ready." Robin spoke. "Phase two." Steve answers, "Max baits Vecna. He'll go after her, which will put him in his trance."

"Phase three?"

"Me, Eddie, and Dustin draw the bats away." Fah says, Eddie smiling at him. "Phase four?" "We head into Vecna's wannabe batman cave and grill him like Freddy Kruger." Sawyer says, showing the bottles filled with gasoline.

Nancy looks at them, "nobody moves on to the next phase until we've all copied. Nobody deviates from the plan, no matter what." She explains carefully. "Got it?"

After agreeing, the group began jogging to Eddie's trailer. The rope was still attached to the gate, meaning they could climb up. "Be careful." Dustin told Steve who thanked him quickly before climbing up the rope.

Sawyer watches in nervousness, gulping from the fear of climbing that rope again. Steve brings the mattress once he was down there, "come on."

Robin helps Sawyer get up before climbing the rope, she falls upside down on the mattress. Steve helps her up, grabbing her hand.

After throwing all the weapons and coming down, they were all officially in the upside down. Leaving the trailer, Steve turned around to the other three. "Hey, guys. If things here start to go south, I mean, at all, you abort." He explains to them. "Okay? Draw the attention of the bats. Keep 'em busy for a minute or two. We'll take care of Vecna."

"Don't try to be cute or be a hero or something." They look at him, before agreeing. "You guys are just Decoys." Him and Dustin say the last word at the same time. "Don't worry, you can be the hero, Steve." Fah joked.

They were about to leave, until Eddie called Steve's name again. "Hey, Steve." Turning around, he faces Eddie.

"Make him pay."

LIV!
💪💪💪💪💪💪