No Judgements Part 2

SERI'S POV

Today also I got free at 10 at night. I stretch my arms once I reach the Duty room. I flex my neck against resistance on each side to relieve some tension. I had texted Taehyung telling him that I'll get free late and he insisted on picking me up from hospital today. I couldn't deny.
I change from my scrubs and head downstairs to wait for him in front of the emergency department's gate. My back is paining from working on my toes the whole day. I do some stretches to relieve some pain.
Aaahh.. what a horrible day. First useless periods, then that stupid SR and now back pain. I whisper to myself, "Let's just take deep breaths and wait for the next day."

I look at the sky. There are clouds in the sky, moon is not visible but moonlight is making the thin layer of clouds shine. Should I take the picture? No. Let me just admire it.

I hear the sound of a car. I look down to see Tae's car coming to a stop in front of me. I smile a little looking at him. I open the back door first to keep my stuff and then open the front door to settle down into passenger seat.
I turn towards Tae. "Hel..." but before I can complete the sentence a yawn escapes my lips. I chuckle a little. "Sorry."
Tae engulfs me in his bear hug. "Hi" he whispers at the back of my head.
"Hiii..." We settle back in our seats. He starts the car and starts driving us back home.
"What is this?" I point to the packets of food in the back seat.
"Oh.. I picked up dinner from your favourite restaurant on my way to you." He also points to a brown bag from McDonald. "A surprise for you in there."
I pick it up and open it. French fries. Waaahhh!!! I look happily at Tae. I put two thumbs up in front of him. "You're the best. Thank you so much."
He laughs and shakes his head at my response.
I happily munch at my fries on the way. We reach home in no time.

After reaching home, I lay down on the floor instead of the couch, on the uncarpeted area in the living room and close my eyes. Aaahh.. this is nice. I press my cheek against the cold floor. But suddenly I feel pain in my back so I curl up to stretch my back to relieve some pain. I feel hurried footsteps coming closer to me and a kneeling Tae enters my field of my vision.
His eyebrows are furrowed, he asks me worriedly, "What happened? Why are you lying like this?"
I look at him lazily. "Floor is so cold against my cheek. It feels nice. You should try it too." I give him a smile showing my teeth.
He rubs a hand on his face and release a sigh. His lips press in a thin line. "Seriously?"
I poke his cheek with my index finger and pout. "You should know me by now. This is not the first time I've done this."

Something is not right. He seems tensed. This would have amused him normally. It feels like he's on his toes or something today. Rushing in his every action. A frown comes on my face. I hold both my hands up for him to pull me up in sitting position. He wraps his fingers around my wrists and pulls me up. I sit in the cross legged position.
"What's wrong? Is something bothering you? Did something happen today? It feels like something is up." I question him.
He looks at me for a whole minute as if he's searching for something on my face. I pout a little with my bottom lip sticking out and again raise my eyebrows at him. He shakes his head and gets up without saying anything. He turns around to go into the kitchen without answering me.

This is weird.
I also get up from the floor and follow him.
"Something is definitely wrong. You can talk to me. I can just listen also if that's what you want." I try to urge him to open his mouth.
"There's nothing wrong. Everything is fine with me." He replies irritatedly.
I should not press him. His mood will worsen.
But my instinct is telling me that something is up. He turns around suddenly startling me.
I jump back in surprise.
"You scared me." I exclaim.
Instead of saying anything he just again pulls me in his bear hug. I melt, of course. That is my reflex actions to his hugs but what is going on?
"This is your third time hugging me in past one hour. Is everything okay?" I mumble into his chest.
He replies without breaking the hug, "Yeah. I'm seriously okay. I think maybe I just missed you more than usual today."
I smile hearing his words and rub his back lightly. I take one step closer and tighten my grip on him. I squeeze him with all my strength and break out of the hug.