𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎

May 22th 817 [no one's pov]

The rain continued to pour as Fei walked in the forest with the hunger and anguish eating her away. Her white hanfu was drenched with her ruined cape that hid her golden curls. Her hope in the gods above was slowly fading away the more she continued to walk. But then, she could see building's close by! She started to feel relief and excited as she sprinted towards the small village. There where people there! And not barbarian's to Fei's relief. She walked down the hill and was greeted by an old lady.

[Fei Hong pov]

''Ah sweetheart, are you lost?'' The woman asked. '' um yes, I suppose..'' I say shyly.. The rain stopped.. ''How about I bring you to my place, you seem hungry'' '' I would love too, thank you'' I say with a genuine smile. ''Alright, follow me'' the woman said as she started to walk.

The people here seemed quite nice. They weren't even questioning who I was when I walked by! The old woman stopped infront of a small wooden house and said. ''Oh my, I forgot to tell you my name! My name is Ah Lam, and you?'' ''Fei Hong'' After I said that, miss Ah Lam seemed quite surprised for some reason.

''W-well how about we go in?'' Ah Lam said as she turned around. It was very cozy and warm inside the house, there was flowers and paintings all around. There could also be heard a small fire crackling in the background.
'' Here have some tea while I make you some food.'' The elderly offered while giving me some tea. I take some sips of the warm tea in content, while I wait for miss Ah Lam.

Has I finished my tea, I started to look at the paintings in the room. There where some weird ones with dragons and humans but one of them was quite interesting.. It was a bunch of people with yellow hair and beautiful clothing, dancing with swords. ''Ah those are the people of Xahan Dynasty'' I jump in surprise as I heard miss Ah Lam. ''Ah sorry have I scared you?'' The woman gave an apologetic smile while setting down some hot food. ''..Thank you for the food'' I said ignoring what she said as my stomach grumbled.

It got back to silence has I was eating. Ah Lam kept her eyes on my hair the entire time tho, I'm not sure why.. Maybe it had to do with the people from the whatever she called it.. Oh well maybe I'll ask more tomorrow. '' Are you tired Fei?'' I nodded my head in respond. ''You may rest in the guest bedroom down in the hallway'' miss Ah Lam said softly. ''Thank you, good night miss Ah Lam'' I walked to where the guest room was at. Its a small room with a kang(bed) in the middle. I walked to where there was a chair and took off my cape and hanfu, and put on the fresh sleep wear that was on the chair. I quietly snuck under the covers and quickly fell asleep under the moonlight.

𝐸𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2