𝙷𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚇𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚗

May 23th 817 [no one's pov]

The gentle breeze of the wind and the birds chirping. The warmth of the sun gazing onto the sleeping priestess. And some loud knocking on the door that ruined the girl's beauty sleep. ''Fei! Breakfast is ready! I brought a new hanfu at you're door for you!'' Fei could only groan in respond. Let's say she's not really a morning person like miss Ah Lam. After some time she finally got up yawning, and slowly opened the door to see the brand new white hanfu on the floor. She gently took it and went to put it on. To her surprise it fits her perfectly!

After awhile of admiring her new hanfu she went to the kitchen

After awhile of admiring her new hanfu she went to the kitchen. There was her breakfast at the table as expected but Ah Lam was nowhere to be seen. Fei just brushed it off and started to eat in peace. With the silence she started to think about the dream she had last night.. Forever sinking in a deep ocean... Oh well, it's just a dream.

[Fei Hong pov]

Since the old lady still wasn't back I decided to go outside. And to my surprise Ah Lam was just there waiting in front of the house. ''Miss Ah Lam?'' I questioned looking at the bag in her hands. ''I apologize Fei Hong.. But we can't have you stay here, it's too risky..'' She looked at me with sadness in her eyes. ''Here, take this. There's food, money and information about the Xahan dynasty..'' she said handing me the bag. ''It's not safe for you to stay here.. I will pray for you're safety, Fei Hong.'' This was the last thing I expected to hear right now.. Now I have to runaway again... I nodded at miss Ah Lam and put on my now dried cape then made my way out of the village.

May 26th 817 [Fei Hong pov]

It's been two days since I left. Thankfully miss Ah Lam gave me a map, so I'll be making my way to the next city close by. But for now I'm staying in a small cave while I read about this 'Xahan Dynasty'. Apparently there the pure blood of the gods, which is why there blessed with golden hair. They are one of the strongest nations in China, which is quite impressive I suppose. Although I don't understand why Ah Lam wanted me to read this, maybe I could be one of them but.. I lived at the temple for my entire life, I don't even remember being with other people with golden hair like me! I mean not like I ever was with anyone but still. *sigh* i'll just rest for the night and start my travel to the city of Shirasaki tomorrow.

𝐸𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 :)