𝚁𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚒

May 27th 817 [Fei Hong pov]

It was finally time to go to Shirasaki. It should take about 2 days without breaks.. I ate some of the rice balls that miss Ah Lam made me and started my travels to the city.

[no one's pov]
''Aah why does it have to be so hot today?'' Fei whined as she walked down a dirt path. A river could be heard from a far, making Fei follow the noise's of the water flowing. ''Waah'' Fei squealed in happiness. Her eyes were glowing with stars as she puts her hands into the cold water. A few moments after, Fei looks up at the sky frowning. ''Looks like I'll have to hurry''. The girl mumbled as the sky became more and more grey.

Although it started raining moments ago, Fei continued to walk trough and let the water soak her hair. But the good news is that she's getting quite close to the city of Shirasaki!

May 29th 817 [Fei Hong pov]

The rain finally stopped as soon as I got to Shirasaki. I carefully put my hood back on and started walking into the crowded city. As I looked around, a shop full of scarfs caught my attention. I sprinted to the shop whilst apologizing to the people I bumped into. The merchant greeted me with a polite smile, and introduced me to the scarfs she solds.
''Greetings dear, I'm Lady Li Wei''. She looked to be in her 20s.

''Fei Hong'' I replied with a smile

''Fei Hong'' I replied with a smile. ''Here, this one is my cheapest scarf. Do you want it for your hair?'' Li Wei asked. ''Oh yes please.'' I said as she gave me the white cloth. She signaled me to uncover my hair, which I did but slowly to see her reaction.. She seemed to be a bit surprised but overall not really bothered by it. ''Here let me dry you're hair.'' She took a warm towel and started to dry my hair.
''You know, this is my first time seeing someone with golden hair like yours.'' Li Wei said as she let go of my hair. ''Yeah I heard that it was rare to have this hair..'' I say quietly while she wrapped the scarf on my head, finally hiding my hair..

(This is how it would look on her ig)

''Will you be here for a while?'' Li Wei asked as we walked past shops. ''Mm not really, I need to go to the south side soon.'' I say with my mouth full of red bean buns. She hummed in respond as she continued to look around. ''Oh! Let's go get you some new clothes for when you'll be on the road again!'' Li Wei said in excitement while dragging me to a clothing shop. She quickly greeted the owner and went to look at the dresses. She took her time and then shoved me a sky blue dress with.. White metal?? Before I could ask anything, she shoved me behind a changing wall. It was a beautiful sky blue dress that went till my ankles, with white armour covering my chest. Wait.. ARMOUR!? ''H-hey Li Wei, what do I need armour for?'' I quickly asked with concerns in my voice. ''You said you where going to the south side right? The chances of you getting attacked are very high in those parts. So for you're safety you need armour.'' I sweat drop after she said that.. how dangerous is the south side really?.. I sigh as I start to put my white hanfu back on and give the owner the right amount of money. ''Alright let's go back to my place, shall we?''.

𝐸𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4♡︎