𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚛

June 11th 817 [Fei Hong pov]

One last day until the war starts.. In the meantime, emperor Haoto is trying to give me information's about our enemies. Xahlu Jiang, apparently that nation is quite 'new', It's been around for 14 year's.. I must've been about two years old when it was created. But the point is that there 'leader' is extremely strong. I mean like seriously strong from what Haoto told me. He said that no one knows what he looks like. But all he knows is that he was my peoples murderer, and the one who's commanded those barbarian's to attack me.. Which is quite frightening, since he sounds so powerful..

Although I'll just put it aside for now and focus on my one goal, for now..

[no one's pov]

Fei and Li Wei were hanging out in the castle's garden. Li Wei was trying to cheer her up a bit, since she looked anxious. ''Hey at least you'll be able to see that cute guy you told me about.'' Li Wei said trying to help. ''H-heyy'' Fei responded flustered. ''I'm sure he'll be happy to see you~'' The woman said smirking. Fei only responded with a sigh. ''It's getting late, I should go get some rest for tomorrow.'' The golden girl said getting up. ''You're right, you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow.'' Li Wei said looking up at her. ''Good night Fei-Fei.'' She smiled weakly. ''Good night Li Wei.'' Fei said then headed her way to her chamber's.

She changed into a night gown and went under the covers to let herself fall into a deep slumber.

June 12th 817 [no one's pov]

To her surprise she didn't get a nightmare this time, but she still was able to wake up early enough to prepare herself.. She got out of her night gown and put on her white armour made from this kingdom. She didn't put on her scarf since she thought it would be better to let her enemy know who she is. She then took her sword and let it hang from her hip.
She went down to the emperor's private dining room. And surprisingly no one was there other than Li Wei. ''Where are the others?'' She said sitting down infront of Li Wei. ''There at the gate greeting the other allies.'' She responded after sipping on some tea. "Don't worry, it's only starting during in the afternoon...'' She quickly added. Fei could only nod and started to eat the food prepared for her.

[Fei Hong pov]

It was getting closer to the afternoon and I haven't even went close to the gate or training grounds. I was staying with Li Wei in the castle, not wanting to leave her side just yet. She's the closest friend I've ever had, so of course I don't wanna leave her yet. I'm still not sure if I'll die or not so for now I wanna spend all of my time left with her. ''You should go at the gates with the others.. Don't worry I'll accompany you.'' She said holding my hand smiling so weakly. She looked so worried.. I nodded and we started to walk near the gate together.

I could already see a bunch of soldiers at the gate. There were maybe 8000 of them, or more but im not sure. Li Wei seemed to have spotted general Jungeng and we started to walk faster.

''Jungeng'' she called out trying to get his attention. Thankfully he started to walk towards us. They started talking but I wasn't really paying attention. What's got my attention was the stares that im getting, probably because of my hair but these soldiers are making it too obvious. It's getting annoying now. ''Fei? Fei!'' Li Wei called out trying to get my attention. "Just ignore them, they're only surprised to see someone from Xahan.'' She quietly said while looking at me. "They could at least make it less obvious..'' I muttered while frowning. They chuckled a bit at my reaction.

Jungeng then took Li Wei's free hand and started to walk towards our emperor, and I'm guessing the three other men were the emperor's from other allies.
Emperor Qianfan was there too! Emperor Haoto greeted the three of us, and so did the other emperor's but I don't think they noticed me. Possibly because I was hiding behind Li Wei and Jungeng. It's not that I didn't want to see them, it's just that I didn't really wanna talk right now. And the others seemed to understand that so they just let me hide behind them. The men's were talking about the war plans and the placement of the soldiers. At some point emperor Haoto mentioned me to be at the front lines with them, and to my surprise they all agreed. I smiled a bit at that since girls aren't supposed to even be participating in battle. I squeezed Li Wei's hand a bit more when one of the unfamiliar emperor announced to everyone that we would be departing soon.