Cumulus 38

Chapter 38
PROTECT

"What was that?" I asked Third after the woman run away.

She asked and begged for my forgiveness really hard that I think she'd cry. She seems so scared. I have the feeling that Third was behind it because I heard him say with intent...

"Bakit ngayon ka lang? I already warned you days ago..."

Making the woman shivered in fear. Mabuti na lang at tumakbo agad noong pinaalis ko dahil hindi yata talaga aalis kapag hindi ako magsasalita. Seriously, what did he do?

"That was the girl who uploaded the video. I tracked her down."

"And make her apologize to me?"

"Yes."

"Your Mom did it. She paid her."

"She wants to upload it too, to ruin you. She willingly did it." he said and my lips parted. "I'll make Mom apologize to you too."

"You don't need to do that. We already talk earlier."

Mabilis ang paglingon niya sa akin. "You met my mother?"

I nodded. "At the restaurant."

"And you didn't told me about it? Are you planning things on your own?"

I only smiled. He shifted on his seat and didn't take off his on me, immediately alarmed of what I said.

"Pristine—"

"It's fine, babe. She didn't do anything."

"I told you to stay home as soon as the conference is done! Only watch the news and wait for me to do it. Wait for me to come back!"

"I can't just stay home, alright. I'm worried for you too." sabi ko sa mahinahong boses at masuyo siyang ningitian. "How's the turnover anyway? Does it turn out well?"

"Yes. I deserve an award." aniya at kinalakas ang seatbelt para lumapit sa akin. Nasa kotse na kami ngayon at nasa parking na ng hotel kung saan sana kami kakain.

He held my waist and pulled me closer for a kiss. It was soft at first but when I kissed back, it became aggressive. Bumaba na sa pisngi, panga at leeg ko ang mga sabik na halik niya. It was as if he's hungry but still wants to savour each part of my body.

I wrapped my arms around his nape and moved up to straddle his hips. Nagulat siya sa ginawa ko. My face heated so I kissed him so he'd stop staring. Hinaplos niya ang tiyan ko at kinabig pa papalapit sa kaniya, pressing my boobs to his chest.

"Ah," He released a relief. "You know too well how I am crazy for you and will always beg this to happen."

Ngumisi ako at hinalikan ulit siya. His hands crawled inside my dress and caressed my boobs. I moaned when he sensually played with my peaks. My hands went to his button down, unbuckling the buttons each by each until I have a very clear vision of his wide, hard and hairy chest.

I touched him down to his abdomen while he's kissing me real hard. Napasinghap ako nang maramdaman ang kamay niyang gumapang sa aking hita papunta sa aking gitna. He slid his hand impatiently to my underwear, feeling me in bare. I moaned on his mouth when he inserted a finger and started playing with my bud.

"Ah," I can't help but cry out my frustration, pleasure and pain when his finger goes in and out.

Ang isang kamay niya ay kinalakas na ang strap ng dress ko. He pulled it down aggressively, revealing my bare boobs. He licked my neck and put my nipples on his hot mouth. I arched my body as I slowly grind on his hard on.