The Date

Toby's POV

Ugh! This is taking forever! I thought as I listened to BEN's "relationship advice". Well, half listening and half drifting off into random thoughts in lala land. Most were just about waffles but sometimes the occasional daydream about Masky popped in my head. Okay, I admit. I have a small, okay, big crush on him. I just love his brownish blackish hair, his sideburns, his beautiful blue eyes, the way he always smells like cheesecake. And so many more things I cant describe. "And you should never kiss him on the first date." he ended his long lecture. "Who the hell said i was gonna kiss him?" i blushed at the thought of kissing his soft pink lips. "And who said i was going to go on more than one date with him?" i said blankly. BEN just shrugged. "Ya never know." He said, as if to mock me. I honestly dont know how, but everyone in the house knew about our date. Its sort of annoying to know that EVERYONE knows you like someone, especially another guy. I just rolled my eyes at him and stood up. I was, sadly, sitting in his room, where he kept all of his electronics on. They were buzzing loudly, which also made it hard to hear the small boy. I walked out of his room and into the long hallway, where i could hear everyone who walked by whispering about me to another being. Ignoring them, poorly, i walked to the end of the hall where Masky's room is and knocked.

"Masky! Y-you ready to go?" i shouted as i knocked.

"Give me a second!" he shouted back, seeming to be having trouble with something. I stood outside the door for maybe a minute before he finally opened it. He looked down at me, because i was obviously shorter, and smiled. "im ready. Lets go!" he said and grabed my hand. I blushed and held onto his hand, fingers intertwined with his, and walked down the hall. Instead of getting annoyed by all the people whispering, i just chuckled softly. They can be so childish! I thought.

~time skip~

Masky's POV

Im so happy. Just being here with him just makes me so happy! The date was really fun, for the both of us. I took him to his favorite place to eat, the Waffle House. Then after that, we went to a movie, which we didnt really pay attention to, we mostly just talked about the most random things. Like when EJ and LJ were voted "most likely to end up a couple" and the funny thing is, they arent gay. Well that they know of. Then after that, we went to the park, i know, cleché right? Anyways, the date went better than I thought it would.

"i h-had fun-n." Toby said, his pail cheeks turned a slight shade of pink.

"Me too. We should do this again sometime." He just nodded and smiled. I couldn't help but smile back.

Sadly, we had to call it a night. We stood at the door of his room, which was right across from mine, and said our goodbyes. But before i left, without thinking i hugged him tightly and kissed his forehead. "goodnight Toby." i whispered in his ear.

Toby's POV

"goodnight, Masky." i whispered, blushing madly. He let go of me and waved goodbye. I smiled brightly.

Best day ever.