The Cheesecake Factory

Toby's POV

I held Tim's wrist as we walked along the road. "where are you taking me Tobs?" he asked and i giggled childishly at the adorable nickname. "places. Now c'mon! Walk faster!" i shouted and he groaned. "okay okay fine." he said. We walked for about fifteen more minutes and finally reached our destination. "Were here!" i said in a singsong voice. He looked up and was speechless.

Masky's POV

Omygod. I looked up at the sign and im speechless. Cheesecake Factory. I smiled and started jumping up and down. Toby looked me smiling brightly and i blushed. "You are so adorable." he said with a huge smile. I smiled back and jumped into his arms wraping my arms around his neck. He laughed and carried me inside the factory.

~~time skip~~

So. Much. Cheesecake. I walked next to Toby as we went home. "I had fun today." i said and smiled. He looked down at me and smiled back. Suddenly, he stopped walking, pulling me to a stop as well. He pulled me close and lightly kissed my lips. I smiled and kissed back, putting my arms around is neck and pulling him closer. He licked my lower lip and i parted my lips a little. His tongue slithered into my mouth and started fighting for dominance with my tongue. Thats when i realized we were still on the sidewalk. "Get a room!" some man shouted and we parted from eachother. He grabbed my hand and whispered "I love you" to me. I smiled and kissed his nose. Afterwards we kept walking home. I love him so much.

TicciMask (incomplete and abandoned)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें