Hunting for the Slut

((yes i did draw this))

Toby's POV

I hate Clockwork. Its been a week since our "chat" and shes been trying to split us up! Ugh imma kill her.

I walk out of the room me and Masky share, and i saw clockwork turn the corner. 'perfect. Now i just need to...' "Sup Toby." said BEN. "N-not the time!" i said to him. "Sorry..." he said walking away. 'Dammit. Where did she go?' i ask myself looking around. I see black boots go down another hallway. I smiled and walked that way when i was stopped by Jeff. "Where do you think you are going?" he said laughing. "Somewhere that dosnt concern you." i said pushing him aside. But he fallowed me. "Go away Jeffery." i said behind gritted teeth. He growled and finally walked the other way. 'finally. Now where is the bitch.' i thought, scanning the hall. Thats when i heard it. "Oh Toby~" said an all too familiar voice. I turned to see the speaker and saw Clockwork. "Hello Tobias." she said smirking. "Hello Natalie." i said with a bigger grin and she growled. "My name is Clockwork!" she shouted, balling her fists. "whatever natalie." she screamed in frustration and pulled out one of her knives. "Would you look at the time," she pointed to an invisible watch. "Your time is up." she said charging at me. I already had my axe out ready to hit her where it hurts. I swung back and launched it at her with it still in my hands. "No," i said digging the weapon deeper into her. "Youre time is up, Clockwork." i said and removed my hatchet from her body and she fell to the floor, limp and dead.

My work here is done.