Poor Tim

Masky's POV

The events of last night will not be spoken of. Well now at least i know what its like to be with a guy.

My eyes slowly opened and i groaned. Well this is going to be a pain in my ass. Literally. I rubbed my eyes and felt breath tickling my neck. I looked back slightly and saw a sleeping, naked Toby. I blushed remembering what happened the previous night. As i recalled every last detail, Toby stirred awake. "Hey Tim." he said sleepily. "Hello Toby." i smiled and turned over to face him. He smiled back and kissed my forehead. I would love to wake up like this every morning. I thought as he sat up rubbing his eyes. I tried to sit up but pain rushed through me and i fell to the floor. His eyes widened as he watched me fall. "heh. Maybe i should bottom next time, i cant feel pain after all. Hehe" he said nervously. I groaned and tried to stand. He hurridly got up. "nonono" he picked me up bridal-style. "you arent going anywhere. Ill take care of you." he set me down on his bed and pressed a quick kiss to my lips before getting dressed. "ill get some pain meds, water, and some cheesecake, kay?" he said and walked to the door. I just nodded in response and he walked out the door leaving me alone for a little while.

Toby's POV

I walked out the door to get some stuff for Tim, when Jeff walked out the door, a big smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and kept walking but he fallowed. "Ugh Toby~" he teased what he heard last night. "harder~! Faster~! Nnngggg!!" he teased. I growled and kept walking. He finally gave up and walked his separate way.

Thank god hes gone.

A few minutes later...

I walked back to the room and Tim was sound asleep in my bed. He is so cute when he sleeps! I thought and smiled. I tapped him lightly and whispered in his ear. "Tim wake up." he groaned and slowly opened his beautiful blue eyes. "hmmm" he groaned. I pointed to the cheesecake and the pills. He tried to sit up but ended up laying back down almost in tears. "im sorry Tim." i said and looked down. "its alright." he smiled and i looked at him. "it was completely worth it." i blushed a little and handed him the pills. He took the correct dose and munched on his cheesecake before falling back asleep.

"Feel better. I love you Tim." i wispered to his sleeping body and kissed his forehead, and fell asleep not long after.